Belmore, next week v Tits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not about being right mate it's just what really should happen.

Our team next year will be the first time we see what our next premiership attacking team will look like be it in its juvenile stage.

The top 8 should be a certainty in 2026.

Anything less than that then yes the CC and Gus negos were right all along.
That's positive but very speculative. There's clubs that are and will stay ahead of us. They've already got their young up and comers into the ranks now and getting experience. If we're only blooding our future champions it may take longer than that sadly

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's positive but very speculative. There's clubs that are and will stay ahead of us. They've already got their young up and comers into the ranks now and getting experience. If we're only blooding our future champions it may take longer than that sadly

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app

Cant argue with what your saying, as i say it every year... It always depends on other teams.

I can only truly say that is the least I would expect from this rebuild under CC and Gus.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2024 being so fast, Hutcho isn’t it. Sexton you could tell he couldn’t defend at Titans. Obviously our plan is to try and win 12-6 with defence every week. See how long it lasts
If we lost the first 2 rounds 12-6 I would be pretty happy..(for a loser :tearsofjoy: )

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bit of a silly approach tbh..

The builds were totally different.

DP era demolished the team whilst Tballz era built it team by year 2. There was total of 3 years before the club pulled the pin.

CC and Gus demolished Tballz team and are into year 2 of the rebuild.

If anything CC will be judge up until round 10 next year next season.
True, but by round 10 we should know where we stand.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True, but by round 10 we should know where we stand.
For this season? I guess so but we should also have a bunch of middle forwards all healthy pushing for game time by then.

I honestly think if we can get 3 or 4 wins by round 10 we could still be in the mix.

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends on how the titans play this week.

I have a feeling we put a cricket score on em.

Dreams are free mofos.. dreams are free.
i feel the same tbh. i feel we are a better team than cowboys, titans, dolphins and tigers at this current time

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
problem is sexton D in res grade is crap

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Next week is a must win they will come out out firing Foxx will be back and Tracey will be named I heard Zane will replace fossmaliii

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think they will win I do believe in the bulldogs and I bleed blue and white we are a much better side than last year that’s for sure things have improved and better players too kikau cricton and Foxx need too really get into them

Especially Burton

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think they will win I do believe in the bulldogs and I bleed blue and white we are a much better side than last year that’s for sure things have improved and better players too kikau cricton and Foxx need too really get into them

Especially Burton
I believe in Santa Claus, the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny.
I love the dogs as well but we will be 0-6.
Hope I’m wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.