Belmore, next week v Tits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
?? What do you mean CC stand up to him??
Are you saying that Gus picks the team??
How do you know this??
Just a a guess after following his commentary and such for 30 plus years.

If he didn't think a player should be in the team come selection day he wouldn't be there pure and simple.

And he was quoted saying last year "I have zero input with selections"

When he goes out of his way to say somethings not the case it usually is. Hence Barrett being the bull dogs coach for life. Wasn't quite the case was it?

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not saying he isn't, but what other options are there?

I'm glad we didn't do what tigers did and over pay for luai, and outside of him there were no halves options on the market
2024 being so fast, Hutcho isn’t it. Sexton you could tell he couldn’t defend at Titans. Obviously our plan is to try and win 12-6 with defence every week. See how long it lasts

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just a a guess after following his commentary and such for 30 plus years.

If he didn't think a player should be in the team come selection day he wouldn't be there pure and simple.

And he was quoted saying last year "I have zero input with selections"

When he goes out of his way to say somethings not the case it usually is. Hence Barrett being the bull dogs coach for life. Wasn't quite the case was it?

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app
Gus says things to protect the staff and the club, the Barrett story is exactly that, Gus isn’t going to humiliate Barrett and say your a shit coach fuck off.
CC is a grown man I’m pretty sure he can do the job.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
2024 being so fast, Hutcho isn’t it. Sexton you could tell he couldn’t defend at Titans. Obviously our plan is to try and win 12-6 with defence every week. See how long it lasts
Don't forget we've signed these guys to 2 years contracts so I'm guessing the club has plans to dump them once we replace them.

We offered Crichton, kikau more than 2 year contracts, so the keepers we're aiming to keep

Anyone on 2 year contracts it's a message to prove yourself to be re-signed

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thekennel all off-season had me expecting more from this team. Really was excited round 1 to show something. After two rounds I’m even more depressed about our team. If effort is all we’ve got to be proud of well we are cooked. Thanks kennel for lying to me for six months about this squad. Tits will do us in

Last edited:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't forget we've signed these guys to 2 years contracts so I'm guessing the club has plans to dump them once we replace them.

We offered Crichton, kikau more than 2 year contracts, so the keepers we're aiming to keep

Anyone on 2 year contracts it's a message to prove yourself to be re-signed
Just don’t expect too much this season and be happy when we do win. That’s all we can do and hope they try their best. Can’t see more than 5 players being here by 2027

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just don’t expect too much this season and be happy when we do win. That’s all we can do and hope they try their best. Can’t see more than 3 players being here by 2027
Jac
Kikau
Kiraz
Crichton
Preston
King
Curran
Wilson
Mahoney
Hughes

There's a solid enough base that will be here and worth keeping

Burton to prove himself

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Defence is there, we need a half to just control the game for us , kick in corners, kick early when no fullback read the the defence and try putting players in holes. We have burton, hutch, sexton, taffe, tracey, that play there but none are good enough. Not sure if CC wants to experiment with those rotations.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I had the unfortunate experience of watching the Titans vs Dragons game. Titans had nothing in attack without Foran. Foran will play but he will be busted.

Titans defense was awful and Saints didn't really have to throw a lot at them to crack.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do yourself a favour and block me too. It's so obvious you are cherry picking my posts when others say the same thing and your laugh reacts are just schoolboy pathetic lol
He tells everyone to block and yet can’t commit to it himself. Replies daily to everyone he can’t stand lol.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He tells everyone to block and yet can’t commit to it himself. Replies daily to everyone he can’t stand lol.
It really is getting out of hand. Nek minute he's saying everyone is entitled to have their say yet pillaries so many on here.

We get rid of the 04 and Polly personas and baiting and it's replaced by brain dead aggression by that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.