Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's pretty laughable questioning a Bulldogs supporters loyalty on a Bulldogs forum where they spend a lot of their day on and have accumulated THOUSANDS of posts talking about that very club.
To add more vile language...

FUCKING OATH BROTHER!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dude when someone comes here and says the shit the way he does what do you expect?
Ive never ever once chipped anyone for having there opinion on how things are , even if i dont agree .if someone wants to boycott its their call if someone wants to go to games and cheer louder it their call .9 times out of 10 i respect most on here's opinion. But when some **** comes along , who dont know shit about us and brings out how disgusted he is he can go get fucked.
Through being a dogs supporter we have stuck together, though being a dogs supporters we have , helped a fellow dog when they been down, we have had fund raisers to help fellow dogs supporters, we have tried our best in times of need and donated when we can to fellow members whos families have had tragedies, through being a dogs supporter, made alliances with our biggest arch rivals and spread the word and tried, donated to help their members going through their own hell. Through being a dogs supporter we made freinds with a terminally ill supportter Parra fan who came here and became a friend. So much that on the day he was layed to rest he had bulldogs and parra colored flowers on his casket.
This all happened because we all come together due to our love of the dogs.
So i dont give a flying fuck if my language is fucking vile or whatever you think. But as soon as some **** comes here pulling the true supportter bullshit when they have no fucking idea who we are or what some of our fellow members go thru. He can truly go get fucked
Amen brother.
A-fucken-men.
***** come on here and try to flame us with their first fucken post ?
They've no idea who we are and why we do what we do.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
. Here we go ....fuck me dead players coaches are as loyal as the pay check.hasler wont be here in a few years and will leave a huge rebuild infront of us .he is not going to give a flying fuck how we feel once he is gone from here i doubt he gives a flying fuck how we feel now.
We have been through, the cap scandal, coffs harbour, sbw walkout and stuck through tough times . So you can ram your high and mighty opinion of how superior you are to us " non true supporters " you stupid fucking ****.
What we dont like is how we are getting fucked by a coach who wont change a thing , the said the were in preseason a total fucking lie. Then come out with bullshit 2 grandfinals top 4 finish with all grade bullshit, and we are playing the most boring predictable style of football .
All we are getting spun bullshit and we are meant to cop it ? If we were plagued by unfortunate injuries and we were putting 100% effort and pride in tbe jersey and still coming last id still go to a game and support them.
When we have had a **** that has had 5and a half fucking years to assemble any sqaud he wants with unlimited resources and fucking state of the art facilities. We got every right to be fucking pissed you fucking arse clown .go stick your true supporter shit up your shit hole , you fucking muppet
What he ^^^ said

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tix will be 50% off by the end of the weekend

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will say this, Des hasler will get sacked next year if the bulldogs performance don't improve in 2018 especially in the first 10 Rounds. Dib has given him a chance to prove himself with the players dessie wants in his team (eg foran and woods).

Were not a club that likes to go through a lot of coaches in a short period of time compared to many other clubs excluding Melbourne.

Part of me thinks we should not of re signed dessie and part of me believes that next year things may change with the new recruitments and dessie will improve on his game plan with foran being in the team . I know many disagree with dibs decision of re signing des but will know next season if dessie is one the best coaches or not. And ray dib won't keep dessie if he doesn't see good results by the first 10 Rounds.

We don't have a shit board what they have done in the last 8 years has been tremendous, we don't see the things they have done behind the scenes, we are one of the best run clubs in the competition. Calling for a new board may not be a good idea in the long term. The only problem is the performance of the team and dessie's game plan that needs to change. With foran being in the halves and possibly mbye at 9 we may see better results next season.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with being disappointed with where the team sits or even the style of play but frankly the vile rubbish that gets posted on here is not only childish it is moronic.
No offence.

If you don't like what's being posted, just fuck off.

OK, I don't give a flying fuck if you take offence.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First time in 45 years that I can say I am disgusted that I follow the DOGS, with the amount of so called "SUPPORTERS" bagging our Club, Coach & Players. How about following the Knights for the last 10 years, my son does and he continues to show loyalty which I admire. So Belmore needs changes in their Player Roster, which will happen next year. Our 6 & 7 have been shit since 2004 Grand Final, when was the last time we had a quality half & 5/8.Finally looking forward to having a quality 5/8 next year that can organise, has a kicking game and can inspire our young Forwards.

Always a Loyal Supporter no matter what, remember the Us against Everyone else attitude.
LOL At least knights put in the effort, at least knights are fun to watch... Bulldogs are unbelievably boring to watch.
We play the most negative football week in week out, our players lack passion and aggression, everybody has become one dimensional.
Our players spend more time trying to appeal for penalties rather than make meters.
Shit isn't gonna change with foran here next year I can guarantee it.

Once the dogs of war now the dogs of bore

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First time in 45 years that I can say I am disgusted that I follow the DOGS, with the amount of so called "SUPPORTERS" bagging our Club, Coach & Players. How about following the Knights for the last 10 years, my son does and he continues to show loyalty which I admire. So Belmore needs changes in their Player Roster, which will happen next year. Our 6 & 7 have been shit since 2004 Grand Final, when was the last time we had a quality half & 5/8.Finally looking forward to having a quality 5/8 next year that can organise, has a kicking game and can inspire our young Forwards.

Always a Loyal Supporter no matter what, remember the Us against Everyone else attitude.
If I wanted to support the knights.... I'd support the knights [emoji6]

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Saw Aunty outside a cafe in Pyrmont this morning chatting with an older man and woman. Wonder who they were and if it was Dogs related. Didn't look like it.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Instead of begging the fans to turn up, how about, 1.begging Hasler to fuck off and then begging Bellamy to take $3 million contract!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No other supporter base is anywhere near as loyal as ours. And as a fan base we've been incredibly patient considering the gradual and clearly visible decline of the club for the past four seasons.

The style of play was already poor and now it's worse. Recruitment and development has been non existent. And we have the worst spine in the comp still by far...

These aren't sudden issues. Myself and many others have been pointing this out for years.

Fans of almost every other club would have been much more vocal with booing, actual protests, signs etc about their coach when they're in crisis with any other coach in these circumstances. Their attendances would have been way lower than ours this whole time.

Considering all of that I think it's ludicrous to question fellow fans about voicing their displeasure and boycotting games.

Blindly ignoring the state of the club and hoping for things to change with the same failed structures and supposed leaders doesn't make you a better supporter than us.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Saw Aunty outside a cafe in Pyrmont this morning chatting with an older man and woman. Wonder who they were and if it was Dogs related.
Interviews for the new cheerleaders.

Reactions: DT

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanking 14,000 fans for coming out to watch? It was an Eels home game, I'm sure there were plenty of their fans in there.

Regarding the Knights...Brian Smith. I'm not sure he lasted 2years yet he fucked the club so bad they STILL haven't recovered. Imagine the carnage left behind after our overpaid, below average statsman has finally fucked off?

Kudos to anyone that can pay money to stomach watching a loss to the Knights.

Having said that I would love to see #sackdes banners everywhere in the crowd. Won't change anything but would make me feel a bit better

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I bet my left nut this blue n white thru n thru character either works for or has an affiliation with the club. Lol

As for RC, how can we be anything but cynical, when she's leaving in a couple of months anyway? Its hard to take her words seriously. Dib's the one who should be putting his balls out there considering hes the one that contributed to this mess.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
At least Newcastle bought a "rockstar" fullback in Kayln Ponga where we still cant get anyone to join us....

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also received an offer for a free ticket to any Dogs home game for the remainder of the year on our Canterbury Leagues magazine for Leagues Club members.Soon they will be paying fans to attend the games..
I can just see supporters getting asked how much cash do u want to watch the doggies play, I'll have a $100 today as were playing the storm it ain't gonna be good.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I will say this, Des hasler will get sacked next year if the bulldogs performance don't improve in 2018 especially in the first 10 Rounds. Dib has given him a chance to prove himself with the players dessie wants in his team (eg foran and woods).

Were not a club that likes to go through a lot of coaches in a short period of time compared to many other clubs excluding Melbourne.

Part of me thinks we should not of re signed dessie and part of me believes that next year things may change with the new recruitments and dessie will improve on his game plan with foran being in the team . I know many disagree with dibs decision of re signing des but will know next season if dessie is one the best coaches or not. And ray dib won't keep dessie if he doesn't see good results by the first 10 Rounds.

We don't have a shit board what they have done in the last 8 years has been tremendous, we don't see the things they have done behind the scenes, we are one of the best run clubs in the competition. Calling for a new board may not be a good idea in the long term. The only problem is the performance of the team and dessie's game plan that needs to change. With foran being in the halves and possibly mbye at 9 we may see better results next season.
Agree in part, but surely the board needs to be telling Hasler to give the fans something new in 2017 to create some sort of excitment...short drop outs just don't cut it.

We almost all agree 2017 is a write off and in the faint chance we do scrape into the finals, we don't have the cattle to win it unfortunately.

With this in mind, I just don't know why you wouldn't try an all out attacking assault game plan, maybe try some guys in new positions, blood some youth to gain some invaluable experience...something!!

Tolman or Graham on the 4th 10m out (repeatedly in every game for 2 entire seasons, perhaps even longer) is negative, predictable and just wrong!

I think we could handle some of these losses if we did mix it up a bit and showed some real purpose in all facets of the game for 80 mins.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard Raelene will be giving away blowjobs to the first 1000 men, through the gates.
Ive been married for nearly 20 years, have 3 kids and you know what that means for 'action' and i would not go anywhere near belmore...lol...or make sure i was male number 1001...hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.