bed hogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
who else is one? and how bad are you? or have you had to deal with a bed hog before?

Ive woken up with people sleeping on the floor because apparently it is better then having to fight me in my sleep for bed space and/or blankets lol.

discuss

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I am one. I move around so much in my sleep, I somehow manage to kick people off & stuff... without even realising. *shameee* lol

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
rofl stacie we totally have to be related somehow dead-fcking-set you are so similar to me it scares me haha. Im also a sleep talker and can sleep through just about anything

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
LMAO Alex! I totally agree! We so are :love:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL When I'm alone I sleep crazy but if someone else is in the bed, I sleep like a plank right on the edge of the bed, in the same position all night. That is unless I have permission to flop limbs over the person or nuzzle their armpit, which is not something I want to do if it is a female friend or relative lol

It's always the worst nights sleep when someone else is sharing.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im a bed hog simply because of my size

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I am Peter Garrett when sleeping.

X

XxFoVoSxX

alex can't bed hog.. when i'm passed out i fuuck her up.
thanks.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Hani have we ever had to share a bed before?

Don't think I have shared a bed with a kenneler yet.

Pisses me off when people I share a bed with hog the sheets though lol - and they blame me!

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I love love love being a bed hog.....Because I am single :p (yes I have a Queen Sized bed all to myself). Although when I used to have a cat (this one thought he owned me...and it was true), he used to hog my bed in Summer when the Aircon was on because they were both in line with each other.

The only other bed hogs I put up with are my Brother's two very spoilt rotten Cavalier King Charles Spaniels (if the bed is up against the wall, they will have me holled up against it).

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a blanket hog I also like to spread my legs out

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
on my bed I dont have a top sheet because its the biggest effort to 1. find it in the morning and 2. remake my bed lol

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
on my bed I dont have a top sheet because its the biggest effort to 1. find it in the morning and 2. remake my bed lol
hhahah

I only have a fitted sheets and heavy blankets too.

The top sheet gets tangled around my throat or legs and bunches up and it f*cks me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.