Opinion BBO

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think BBO could be the long term 7.

Reminds me of Ezra Mann at Broncos. Who is an out and out half.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think BBO could be the long term 7.

Reminds me of Ezra Mann at Broncos. Who is an out and out half.
A bit easier for a young half when he has Reynolds beside him.

BBO > Flanagan tho.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Shits all ove Flanagan csnt wait to see him take the 7 and shove it up to all the spoon lovers

Cant wait to see Flanagan shipped off soon

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many players due to Covid (and a run of shit coaches) had their development set back a few years with us.

Guys like BBO, Wakeham, and Topine we are only really starting to see come into their own with proper coaches around them and more game time in reggies.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know why BBO isnt getting a proper crack in first grade under Potter? Even at 14, hes better than ZDC in my opinion and every time I watch him in NSW cup, hes running the game
Because he is really shit. ZDC is only just shit.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know why BBO isnt getting a proper crack in first grade under Potter? Even at 14, hes better than ZDC in my opinion and every time I watch him in NSW cup, hes running the game
Because he won’t develop into a first grade half back playing 14 in first grade. Let him learn his craft in reserve grade. It’s how players get better. We threw Averillo into half back and look at how that ended.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He needs more time in NSW cup.
He isn’t 1st grade standard yet.
Also I don't like him at 14.
Maybe he replaces Flanagan in 2024 at halfback.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I really don’t think he’ll be a consistent first grader. I see him similar to Mbye, can play in the halves at hooker or utility but he won’t be particularly good in any. I don’t think he’s our future 7.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last time I saw him in first grade he was out of breath after just coming off the bench.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Last time I saw him in first grade he was out of breath after just coming off the bench.
Everyone was out of breath after 50 minutes back then. Gotta wipe the slate clean with most the side from back then. Deserves a run of games won’t happen but it’s worth a shot.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty decent game in reggies on Saturday, Wakeham was ok too but he is likely gone.
Idk if he is the 7 we need, thoughts? Is he much better than Flanno(who was pretty good last week)?
Kid is still learning so is better off staying there and playing 80 minutes footy each week
Agree ZDC is doing well in the 14 jumper he is NOT shit.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We need to recruit a 7 for next year otherwise i dont see us making top 8 at all with BBO at 7. His physique is just too small defensively like he let Brad Schneider carry him on his back for about 15 metres to score a try. Imo he is nothing more than a 14 at this stage. Gus and board will hopefully scout a 7 which it either be hastings or someone else.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think playing fg has helped his game in reserves. Still has a bit to go. He doesn’t stand out.