BBO

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah if that's how we're going to use him it would be better to rotate him on and off the bench so he's getting gametime. I don't think JMK demands as many minutes as he's getting.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is getting absolutely no development whatsoever getting 4 minutes last night wtf.. Gus needs to step in, either start him at 9 or give him time to develop
If he is only going to get a few minutes each week he could play a full game of reggies as a warm up.... they used to do that in the olden days.....

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Yeah he needs to be playing 80 week in week out in reggies. Managing games. Get him some confidence.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rotate jmk to lock for 20 - 25 minutes, he's got the stamina, use him as the link and bbo fresh dynamic against exhausted defence
I haven’t heard this suggestion before but I think it could work at the back end of games. BBO will keep the markets honest being fresh with good speed and JMK does have the balls skills over Jackson.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I haven’t heard this suggestion before but I think it could work at the back end of games. BBO will keep the markets honest being fresh with good speed and JMK does have the balls skills over Jackson.
everyone has the balls skills to cover Jackson :tearsofjoy:

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
And in his 4 mins he is not that effective perhaps another forward would be better.

Bringbackbaa

Waterboy
Reaction score
Rotate jmk to lock for 20 - 25 minutes, he's got the stamina, use him as the link and bbo fresh dynamic against exhausted defence
Could not agree more with this! Considering our lack of second rowers I would also consider moving Shouppe into the back row aka Euan Aitken style. He’s got great leg speed and strength & a massive heart

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He gotta get at least 20 if Flanno isnt leading by example, our halves have gotta call for the ball and tell em how it is.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah if that's how we're going to use him it would be better to rotate him on and off the bench so he's getting gametime. I don't think JMK demands as many minutes as he's getting.
JMK is immense in defence. No way BBO can hold the middle as well.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is getting absolutely no development whatsoever getting 4 minutes last night wtf.. Gus needs to step in, either start him at 9 or give him time to develop
If he doesn’t get much game time on Friday then he should play reserves on Saturday

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
BBO isn’t fit enough to last 80 minutes, needs time to develop with the junior’s.
We only have Jmk and wakeham for now, unless give cook a go instead of BBO.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think that’s the idea but waiting for Kiraz to be available and put Averillo at 14