Opinion BBO

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Need to persist with the slow and steady approach with him. We need him to come in for no more than 30 minutes a game for the time being and build his confidence with some neat plays and also find his feet in first grade with as little pressure on him as possible.

Sam Walker has a huge weight of expectation on him at the moment and it is showing.

Am a bit concerned about Schoupp, but he seems to be handling it ok at the moment, the pressure isn't as intense out on the edges though, so long as your inside blokes have your back.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He only played 36 minutes but had 28 tackles and 2 misses which isn't bad considering the size of the Roosters pack and JWH targeting him all night. He can hold his own for a little dude and he can only get better.

Hopefully he can eventually be the dynamic hooker we've needed for years.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baz cost us a chance of winning the game by taking him off.
Agree we were MUCH better with him on the field but maybe Baz is easing him into FG based on his fitness. It's a big ask for a young kid to play 80 mins at hooker. He played 14 mins last week and I think about 35 this week.

When JMK is back hopefully he keeps the 14 spot

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree we were MUCH better with him on the field but maybe Baz is easing him into FG based on his fitness. It's a big ask for a young kid to play 80 mins at hooker. He played 14 mins last week and I think about 35 this week.

When JMK is back hopefully he keeps the 14 spot
He shouldn't play 80 minutes but he came on after about 30 minutes and should have played the last 50 considering how much better we looked with him playing and that we were chasing points

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say him, JMK, and Deitz are our hooker choices moving forwards.

The fact it was mentioned that JMK was signed for depth at hooker, suggests maybe the idea is to play BBO with JMK off the bench in 2022. That gives us flexibility if we get mid game injuries too.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Does anyone know if BBO is contracted for next year (I know he doesn't have a top 30 contract)?