News BAZ SPOTTED IN SEA EAGLES SHEDS

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This happens after most games whether it's players, coaches, trainers, staff etc. It would have been well after the game. After speaking to the team.. After the press conference etc. No one should have a problem with it. If it weren't for the tabloids reporting it, we wouldn't even know about it.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And where does it say that this was immediately after the game when the rest of the Bulldogs were still in the sheds disappointed, and not on their way home?
I think he would have done enough licking, and wanted to get the taste out of his mouth.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we will probably pick up the shit trobojevicc for 1.5 million dollars a year as a golden handshake to des [emoji14]

swap king, thompson and Burton while we pay the majority of their wage while we at it :tearsofjoy:
Thats a boggie idea.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get that you are saying. I am good friends with some of my competitors and like to catch up with them. But there's a time and place, and in the current circumstances, its not really a big deal or anything, but i just don't think its a great look.
Like all news that is aired by journos. We only get half the real story.