Barry Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

80fic...

I don't think it was that bad but Barry has a bad history so they think up to 6 weeks thats harsh there wasn't much in it. And the guy that got hit aint playing what a wimp get back on the field.SOFT
Is he still off the field? FMD he needs a dose of HTFU

80fic...

Berries is a mod now?

congrats on the promotion. can you now ban Bulldogs george?????? :grinning:

M

MikeyP..

lol, yeh i just realised that berries was a mod about 2 days ago maybe?.. congrats mate.

and yeh that tackle barry made was crazy. lol

*edit**

im so stupid, i wrote "tackle". What i meant was, "hit".. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol...that number 8 is terrified after he gets a taste of the strenght...he's begging his side to break it up!!!

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Barry Hall...what were you thinking...

He will definitely be reprimanded for that king hit on the West Coast Eagle. Reports are suggesting from 6 weeks and upwards due to his previous record and they have to take into account other factors.

A massive opportunity to do the same to Mason if the big cock is brave enough which i doubt he is.

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

hope he is the one to take mason webb cant hit mason like big bad barry hall can. doubt he will get 14 weeks for a punch.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
He will probably be out for the suspension anyway if he did break his wrist in the last quarter

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He will probably be out for the suspension anyway if he did break his wrist in the last quarter
Apparently the suspension will begin after he recovers from injury

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
woooooahhhhhh

he will get 14 weeks for that

AFL is soft
nah mate ur way off the mark. the swans have found similar footage and those players got 6 weeks each. TBH it wasnt a massive hit, just clipped his chin. I suppose he's lucky he didnt get him full on. Compare that to Weymen's king hit thats nuffen

Status
Not open for further replies.