News Barrett

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BAZ IN FOR PAY TO REBUILD BULLDOGS

FROM OUR PARTNERS

One voice, one place. The exclusive home of Alan Jones. Watch Alan Jones LIVE Mon – Thurs 8pm, Sky News.

Trent Barrett is emerging as the favourite to replace Dean Pay as coach of the Canterbury Bulldogs to oversee a major rebuild at Belmore.

The Bulldogs are expected to announce within 48 hours that Pay will finish up once his contract expires at the end of this season.

The Barrett deal is not done yet but Canterbury officials have earmarked him as their No.1 target.

He is currently assisting Ivan Cleary at Penrith and has helped turned the Panthers into a genuine premiership threat.

Barrett is a great coach of playmakers. He helped Daly Cherry-Evans lift his game to become Queensland captain and Kangaroos halfback while under his direction at Manly.

He is also doing a great job with Nathan Cleary at the Panthers.

In Barrett’s favour — ahead of others — is his strong relationship with senior players.

At Canterbury, Barrett would have a $3 million war chest to rebuild the struggling franchise.

SPOTTED III

A couple of out-of-work old Canterbury Bulldogs, NRL and ARU bosses Todd Greenberg and Raelene Castle catching up for lunch at a Japanese eatery in Pyrmont to no doubt chat about their far less stressful lives.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...b/news-story/eac77eacf1c57944bdf5a5a171e2bb2a

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good start. Need alot more changes than just a coach

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anything is better than the shit **** we have now

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Barrett whinged about the furniture at Manly’s training field not being good enough is he really going to have the mindset to fix this shit show?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Barrett whinged about the furniture at Manly’s training field not being good enough is he really going to have the mindset to fix this shit show?
If its him or pay. I choose barret

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Without sounding like a dick I have predicted each and every shit show since I’ve been posting. I am willing to put 10k against anyone at $2 odds that Barrett will be a fucken disaster. He is a horrible head coach prospect.
This board need to go first and foremost.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sign Barrett

Anyone but Pay

This is torture

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whatever happens, Pay is gone. He can't recover from this shambles.