Barrett knew axe could fall if Dogs lost to Knights

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Barrett does have form with quitting when the heat is on. Simply walked away from Manly when the questions started being asked.

Nice bloke obviously, but maybe not so tough mentally.
That’s a good sum up, glad he’s gone and Flanno going to turn us into winners again!!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still can't get my head around some players (Hetherington for example) being upset and furious that Barrett had quit when it was THEIR performances on the field that put Barrett in that situation lol

Anyway, it's all starting to make a bit more sense to me. Laundy signed on to be our sponsors because of Barrett, Hanson was paid by the club/Laundy for Barrett. Barrett recruitment players he wanted... Burton, JAC, Naden, Hetherington, Vaughan, Dufty, Waddell... Barrett was given autonomy to do all this by previous regime.

When did John Khoury take over as chairman? 2021? Anyway, he was the one who got Gus back because of the above - Barrett done too much and we were still shit. Gus let it be for the first 6 months before stepping in and changing shit. Barrett was always going to be first gone. Hanson now gone. A lot of players gone too and Laundy will be next gone.
That is the truth...
Some people simply can't handle the truth !!!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any player, including the captain, who wants to blame anyone but themselves and the coaching staff (including Barrett) for the demise of Barrett as coach are quickly losing credibility. The decision whether it was made by Barrett, the board or Gould was forced due to the on field performances and results generated by the players and the coaches.
100%

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted Baz to succeed but the worst coaching record in the clubs history. I don't give a fuck if he was pushed he needed saving from himself. I truly believe he left of his own accord, This article makes sense.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL at Jackson being upset at Baz's sacking. Tolman won't be our halfback anymore and he probably knows his time is up at the Dogs. Used to love the bloke but I can't stand him anymore. He is the poster boy for everything that is wrong with our club. Imagine being upset that Mr 11% was sacked. Every player that tolerates mediocrity needs to fuck off
What is worse is the political correctness.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wanted Baz to succeed but the worst coaching record in the clubs history. I don't give a fuck if he was pushed he needed saving from himself. I truly believe he left of his own accord, This article makes sense.
As the performances deteriorated the writing on the wall became much clearer to him.
It's not personal a decision had to be made, it doesn't matter who did it !

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the performances deteriorated the writing on the wall became much clearer to him.
It's not personal a decision had to be made, it doesn't matter who did it !
yeh it was a tragedy unfolding his Baz personal Stats were becoming an embarrassment. I do believe he would do better with elite teams but who wouldn't.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
LOL at Jackson being upset at Baz's sacking. Tolman won't be our halfback anymore and he probably knows his time is up at the Dogs. Used to love the bloke but I can't stand him anymore. He is the poster boy for everything that is wrong with our club. Imagine being upset that Mr 11% was sacked. Every player that tolerates mediocrity needs to fuck off
Have some respect!

It's Mr 11.7%

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Makes no difference at all. Journo's continue to work against us. There is a massive amount of mirror looking required and as for the players, bar about 2 or 3 they can get fuked. Be mad, sad or upset all you want but you c#nts are directly at fault for his job loss. Just like he is!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought it was fukt, poor Trent worked on defense and some of it was the war out here, top fella thanks for trying.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Explains JJ's sullen attitude at the presser?

That wasn't taking personal ownership of the coach's sacking and team performance as captain vibe..that looked like was blame shifting and resentment :(