Opinion Barrett Emotional Reaction After Win

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fkn felt for him. Was a rough second half, he felt every second.
Somehow you can just feel even at 18-0 That it was gonna come down to the last few minutes, this win felt better then most for many different reasons for us fans, the players and the coaching staff.....onwards and upwards from here

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is what I enjoy the most about TK. The almost universal praise and euphoria for our team and coach after a result like last night. And then..

Team list Tuesday usually brings some angst about who is in or out or what position. And finally God help us all of next week we get beat or flogged..

#sackBarrett #sackthompson,flange,Hopa,DWZ,avo or the latest non flavour of the week. These are then followed by numerous I told you so’s.

Fucking Kennel...love it.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I feel happy for the players and Baz and also very proud. Even if we still have a shit record to end the season, if they play with that heart, effort, spirit, pride and fight for the rest of the year then you couldn't ask for more.

It's been a horrible start to the season for the club and fans but we all deserve to enjoy this. Even more because the refs tried to fuck us and we still held on!

I think the genuine key from a supporter point of view was it looked like they cared. So I am very much in the same boat as you, for now its all about the learning and experiences that the players gain we have had a lot of coach and player turnover with more to come it takes considerable time to build combinations and we have had massive turnover in those key position areas you can not learn this until you are in game environments no amount of training can get that timing right.

We simplified the game on the weekend and it worked, forwards went forward, backs attacked, and we defended like our lives depended on it . Do that each week and you will win more games than you will lose. It was a special night on Saturday and i was so proud of the team and staff

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys replying to obviously negative, baiting type posts just gives oxygen to these types of posters.

It's very hard, but when you reply you just circum to the taunting it is designed to provoke....then we end up with a bunch of posts that completely hijack the thread and dominate the topic and give out of whack prominence to a negative post and poster. Try to just ignore.

This thread is a celebration of our first victory for our club, players and coach for 2021.

Don't get sidetracked or railroaded into defending the club, players or coach by sour fans who want to destroy that sharing of a small, but significant, success for us all.
Well said Wendog33!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You can see how proud he is of the win and more importantly to be involved in the great club.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
This is what I enjoy the most about TK. The almost universal praise and euphoria for our team and coach after a result like last night. And then..

Team list Tuesday usually brings some angst about who is in or out or what position. And finally God help us all of next week we get beat or flogged..

#sackBarrett #sackthompson,flange,Hopa,DWZ,avo or the latest non flavour of the week. These are then followed by numerous I told you so’s.

Fucking Kennel...love it.
Then the ridiculous opinion posts. We should chase Bellamy for coach SBW and Slater.. You’re like WTF!!