Barrett and blooding

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would say this is our best crop of young talent in 15 years.
- BBO
- Schouup
-Alamoti
- Rajab
- Averillo
All have the potential to be stars of the nrl. Need to make sure we don't destroy them but throwing them to the wolves in a shit side. I was going to add Topine to that list but not convinced he is big enough.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't now why Barrett chose to blood Manu ahead of Heleta. Manu is very small for a centre. Would like to see Heleta given a shot as he's the one with most tackle busts etc in Regies.
Heleta ain’t built for first grade

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
- BBO
- Schouup
-Alamoti
- Rajab
- Averillo
All have the potential to be stars of the nrl. Need to make sure we don't destroy them but throwing them to the wolves in a shit side. I was going to add Topine to that list but not convinced he is big enough.
There is alot more that will surprise

Even Patalo his has massive potential

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Schoupp should have been in the top 30 this year yo.
We ran an unnneccessary risk of losing him when it was obvious we had no centre depth
Overcompensating next year with Naden, Schoupp, Allen, Alamoti

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is a lot more that will surprise

Even Patalo his has massive potential
He didn't do too well last week, knocking on twice & being put on report, but he hadn't played reserves yet, so we should be a little soft on him for that performance. Time will tell I guess.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Heleta but it’s a death sentence to put him in FG. His change in direction is way too slow in defence and he gets caught out heaps. Is a strong power runner and I like him but it just would not end well

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't now why Barrett chose to blood Manu ahead of Heleta. Manu is very small for a centre. Would like to see Heleta given a shot as he's the one with most tackle busts etc in Regies.
I'm pretty sure out of the 2 only Manu has the train and trial..

Besides he is really really short.. he'll get murdered by the cross field kick, he turns really slowly and he looked pretty unfit.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Niggled JMoz lol

Surely Floppa can't stay in the team much longer (if he is staying) ..just terrible effort by him.

The team would be so much better without these 6 or so lazy, mistake riddled players.
Hoppa was known for his silky hands and deft passing. He dies with the ball every time he gets it now. He provides no threat on the edge; defenders know he'll hog the ball, and has no side step or speed.

Malla

Reaction score
Hoppa was known for his silky hands and deft passing. He dies with the ball every time he gets it now. He provides no threat on the edge; defenders know he'll hog the ball, and has no side step or speed.
I think those years playing fullback fucked Hoppa.

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We just didn’t get an ex Penrith coach we got the
Panthers Blueprints as well , lots of money thrown at Gus he kept saying no maybe it’s because he values the friendship with TBaz and didn’t want to undermine his future success or credits for lifting us of the bottom Trent was living in that office day in day out knock knock , Gus can I come in , Gus lol , Trent no need to knock mate his a key

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
- BBO
- Schouup
-Alamoti
- Rajab
- Averillo
Danny Ghantous is another one to keep an eye on. Lightning fast hooker.