Barkwest Stadium

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup beautiful ground , 2/2 can’t beat it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bankwest is our new House of Pain for the Hot Dogs.

Adam Harvey/David Campbell
Move over slimey eels cause the big dog's moving in

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a great stadium. It's just a shame it's in Parramatta. Every seat has a great view though and it looks and sounds great.

Still, it's well worth travelling that little bit further and we got there surprisingly quickly despite it being peak hour traffic. We parked about 10 minutes away in a back street which was pretty good and got home quickly too.

It's night and day in terms of game day experience compared to the soulless ANZ. My only complaint was that the food was just as shit and overpriced as it is everywhere else. I dont see why they can't just sell better quality food at these games. It's a world class stadium with third world stadium food.

Last edited:

Malla

Reaction score
Really hoping we can win some more gAmes next year to being more people through the door
Imagine a packed bank west stadium v Parra

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a great stadium. It's just a shame it's in Parramatta. Every seat has a great view though and it looks and sounds great.

Still, it's well worth travelling that little bit further and we got there surprisingly quickly despite it being peak hour traffic. We parked about 10 minutes away in a back street which was pretty good and got home quickly too.

It's night and day in terms of game day experience compared to the soulless ANZ. My only complaint was that the food was just as shit and overpriced as it is everywhere else. I dont see why they can't just sell better quality food at these games. It's a world class stadium with third world stadium food.
We parked in the Clubhouse carpark on Sunday, cost us $15 (despite being on the web and us being told upon arrival it would be $25). We were being lazy, but I reckon next time I'd go looking for a street spot.

We left 10min early (40-0 at that stage) so got out relatively quickly, but reckon it would take an age to get out of there with everyone else. Carpark has some tiiight corners (esp in a Ranger).

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We parked in the Clubhouse carpark on Sunday, cost us $15 (despite being on the web and us being told upon arrival it would be $25). We were being lazy, but I reckon next time I'd go looking for a street spot.

We left 10min early (40-0 at that stage) so got out relatively quickly, but reckon it would take an age to get out of there with everyone else. Carpark has some tiiight corners (esp in a Ranger).
Yeah most of the stadium carparks are like that. Even if you get a spot close to the exit it can still take ages to get out of. I always park on the street. It's free, not that far away and far less frustrating!

Last edited:

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Once the SFS is redone it will but bankwest to shame, anyway its s great stadium for the area

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I believe it is the same caterers that are at ANZ. We always take our own food...

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Once the SFS is redone it will but bankwest to shame, anyway its s great stadium for the area
TBH I'd love The new SFS to be our home away from home once built. It's got good vibes and we have great history there .

Banned
Reaction score
TBH I'd love The new SFS to be our home away from home once built. It's got good vibes and we have great history there .
Might as well keep going straight to Hobart.
How can anyone think having our home ground outside of our turf is beyond me.