Barba's try ! Wow ! - video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
I missed the Idris try because my computer crashed during the streaming. Didn't miss much execution from Idris but Hodkinson really created that passage with pure brilliance (man crush on Hodkinson)

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
can u provide videoz in HD #kthxbi

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
When Gidley scored the Knights first try Barba did nothing wrong. He was simply outjumped by a bigger man who had a flying start. Ben Barba's two trys? The first was a mix of sheer ability and determination, the second was a mix of sheer brilliance and determination. How good will he be with another season behind him?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If anyones seen a better try, please show me.

Ive never seen a game so alive while waiting for the video ref !

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
[video=youtube;dMIkVTOpoBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMIkVTOpoBo[/video]

Here for you to see!

B

Baghdatis

Barba only missed the first high ball cause Idris was too lazy to jump up for it himself or Idris coudlve blocked the chasers.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Barba only missed the first high ball cause Idris was too lazy to jump up for it himself or Idris coudlve blocked the chasers.
nah, He just didnt get enough protection. not just Idris

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Barba is a freak. Thats twice this year he has scored impossible tries. Hes the best player weve had since Lamb.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Seriously freaky try! Just amazing. Everyone was in absolute disbelief! God, I love him!

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Its starts off with "Barba BARBA BARBBAAAAA"

What a freakish try.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Oh Roddy, how you turn so quickly :roflol:

But seriously, if that's not try of the year, then they're all sniffing Pineapple Express.
try of the year?

Id like to go out on a limb and say best try in NRL history! =p

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think if you're looking for an impossible take, that Titans try a couple weeks back was the shi+. Didn't think i'd see a more brilliant try this year, I was wrong. Go Barba!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Am I the only one who is adamant this wasn't a try at all? Forget the frame by frame shot. If you slow mo and caption frame anything then anything can look like a try. he didn't have any control of it and actually kicked it!

It was an amazing effort and the kid is a freak but it was a disgraceful decision to award a try and if that happened to Newcastle at a key point in the game EVERy single one of you would be crying about how that was the worst decision of the year. and rightly so. Yet Barba scores it and no one says anything? C'mon guys. Take off your blue and white glasses for a sec. Again, it was a sexy, brilliant effort and the kid is an absolute freak but it wasn't a proper grounding at all.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btrain wtf its quite clear that he didnt kick it, the only question is if he had control of it

and slow mo'ing it and freeze framing it is required for example like in cricket, the play is too fast to analyse in real time and thats the main reason they go to the video ref in the first place

plus another wtf for thinking that you can make anything look like a try in freeze frame, if he put it on the line you cant make it look like a try

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Am I the only one who is adamant this wasn't a try at all? Forget the frame by frame shot. If you slow mo and caption frame anything then anything can look like a try. he didn't have any control of it and actually kicked it!

It was an amazing effort and the kid is a freak but it was a disgraceful decision to award a try and if that happened to Newcastle at a key point in the game EVERy single one of you would be crying about how that was the worst decision of the year. and rightly so. Yet Barba scores it and no one says anything? C'mon guys. Take off your blue and white glasses for a sec. Again, it was a sexy, brilliant effort and the kid is an absolute freak but it wasn't a proper grounding at all.
son do you need glasses?

Status
Not open for further replies.