Barba v perrett

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
wtf P factor is excellent, its a shot at barba plus P for Perrett, P for Professional and P for Peeing all over barba
haha, can't argue with that especially the last part

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Please, Perrett is no where near the player Barba is at fullback.

Barba is faster, sharper, more dangerous.

We're going to miss the rat does not matter what anyone says.. it's a fact.
btw i remember bulldogs fan has already taken this back in another thread tbh, so dont attack

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
btw i remember bulldogs fan has already taken this back in another thread tbh, so dont attack
Barbas having a shocking year, but rodzilla you cant come out saying ''i was right'' all the time, i hate that cause you was wrong the majority of the time during the 2012 season, barba had the most try assists,tackle-breaks,trys and try savers, something that you seem to always ignore. However with barba gone bulldogs are now all playing like a team rather than the same one out play with barba linking up.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Barbas having a shocking year, but rodzilla you cant come out saying ''i was right'' all the time, i hate that cause you was wrong the majority of the time during the 2012 season, barba had the most try assists,tackle-breaks,trys and try savers, something that you seem to always ignore. However with barba gone bulldogs are now all playing like a team rather than the same one out play with barba linking up.
ok i was right 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2014, i was wrong 2012

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
you know im the energizer bunny of barba criticism
He deserves plenty these days. Hes pretty crap really for his pay packet. It might take him a while to fit in to broncos properly. I dont think we will ever see 2012 barba ever again. Mainly because of his ankle which has stop him stepping as well. He still is fast in a straight line.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
He deserves plenty these days. Hes pretty crap really for his pay packet. It might take him a while to fit in to broncos properly. I dont think we will ever see 2012 barba ever again. Mainly because of his ankle which has stop him stepping as well. He still is fast in a straight line.
the ankle is an excuse, he will soon overtake matai for the grabs at a body part per game stat leadership (GAABPPG)

the biggest problem is his fitness aka how he was under kevin moore coaching, he needs to be scared of the coach tbh

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
the ankle is an excuse, he will soon overtake matai for the grabs at a body part per game stat leadership (GAABPPG)

the biggest problem is his fitness aka how he was under kevin moore coaching, he needs to be scared of the coach tbh
I think he might just be a lazy trainer, but it compliments his personality/mentala bilities though

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Any Fullback can play well if the Forward are moving and flowing, for example 2012 our forward were unstoppable and that's what made barba to move and break defence!! 2014 barba with the broncos, he can't do shit because their forwards aren't moving forward and leaves barba doing most of the line breaks which he can't do. Another example, Benji to the dragons. Same thing if the dragon fowards don't move foward how is Benji going to attack along with the attack, like on Sunday afternoon. Gareth widdop and Sam Williams could not attack,, CAUSE THEIR FOWARDS AINT MOVING FOWARD AND MAKING METRES!!!

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Any Fullback can play well if the Forward are moving and flowing, for example 2012 our forward were unstoppable and that's what made barba to move and break defence!! 2014 barba with the broncos, he can't do shit because their forwards aren't moving forward and leaves barba doing most of the line breaks which he can't do. Another example, Benji to the dragons. Same thing if the dragon fowards don't move foward how is Benji going to attack along with the attack, like on Sunday afternoon. Gareth widdop and Sam Williams could not attack,, CAUSE THEIR FOWARDS AINT MOVING FOWARD AND MAKING METRES!!!
You're right. IMO opinion Barba would be doing some special things off the back of our 2014 go forward. He would no doubt be racking up the tries.

However, his defence would not be any better, and the reason the Dogs are barking so loudly this years comes from defence IMO.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Perrett all day baby! Loving his running game.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
God forbid anyone says they miss barba, worth 15 thumbs down!
Anyway I dun miss him no more :D

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Barba is a cocksucker, and Ex Bulldoog, Perrett is not...... pretty sure Perrett wins, also pretty sure both Perrett and Barba are clear on who is winning there right now :grinning:

(side note..... I expected the auto filter to ********* that word out, lol, whatever..... Barba, you know what you are anyway :grinning: )

Last edited by a moderator:

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Barba was behind our pack this year our pack would be pansies. The solidarity of the team is what is bringing us results and he would destroy that solidarity. I don't miss him and in fact I am thankful that we no longer have him at our club poisoning our culture. As was pointed out earlier the only thing that would have been better was if Barba was in NSW CUP last year and Sammy started on the learning curve earlier.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I was looking at the stats on the nrl site and going on stats alone perrett outplayed barba (id still move him back to the wing)
Barba 49 m 1offload 4tackles 3 errors
Perrett 140m 0offloads 9 tackles 1error

Another bit of useless info perrett , Hodko and reynolds combined made 46 tackles
Compared to Barba hoffman and hunt made 27
We have to getcour big guys running at the halve more plus they get tired quicker and makea them less affective in attack
who's Barba again?

Status
Not open for further replies.