Barba v perrett

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kane 'em

Perrett's been brilliant this season. His game has literally gone to a new level. A true gentleman of the sport, so I couldn't be more than happy for him.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't believe how pissed off I was that he left thinking he was the next big thing like it was a thurston leaving again. Glad he is gone now though

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des gave Ben the skills he needed but not the brains. Ben reminds me a lot of the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz these days, no heart which is fine, it matches his personality.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wests Tigers v Brisbane

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. It has been a fairly hectic fall for Ben Barba, who two years ago won the Dally M Medal and now is right in the mix for a Willie M Medal. Barba was again a passenger for the Broncos. Anthony Griffin may need to dump Barba or shift him to the halves just to get him more involved. Less than 40 metres just isn’t acceptable for a fullback. I'm so happy that he's gone and to the Broncos I hope you guys are enjoying our left overs. :D

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Barba is badly out of form and Perrett is playing well.. Nobody has really tested Perrett's weakness yet and that's his positional play in cleaning up grubbers, he is usially in no man's land l, amd does not follow the ball well.

I look forward to the signing of a legit fullback for 2014.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I'm not usually the one to laugh at the misfortune of others but in this case I can make an exception.

Hahahaha that arrogant little piece of shit deserves everything he is getting for shitting on our great club.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Keep Perrett at fullback and use the Fifita spare dosh for upgrading our players such as Lafai and Kasiano. Perrett's awesome, he reminds me of the Count in his hay day.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
PH*K Barba, why are we discussing this little Flea on the Kennel???

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't believe how pissed off I was that he left thinking he was the next big thing like it was a thurston leaving again. Glad he is gone now though
Big difference though: JT never wanted to leave. All he wanted was to be a Bulldog!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Barba 2014 vs Perret 2014 is easy. Barba is tits on a bull this year. Useless. Perret can play.

If Barba played from the beginning like he has this year so far, he wouldn't even be in first grade. He would be lucky to play park footy.

Now you could say hes just adjusting to the new team. BULLSHIT! He played exactly the same for us last year

You might also say im just bitter. Also bullshit. I dont have to be bitter and wish Barba to fail, hes doing it all by himself for everyone to see.

He has a weak ankle now. He has no confidence to step off it like he used to. Hes goneskis. Without his step hes just somebody who can run fast in a straight line but usually gets tackled before he gets running. Broncos will have the dud buy of the year this year. At least they will win something.

Status
Not open for further replies.