Barba in round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
After seeing the little shit limping at the airport, do you guys think he is about to pull a heartlage and not play??

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
If he does play his ankles will have to be 100%, they will be tested. Be interesting to see if any bad blood there

A

Alexander the Great

It would suck because the next time he plays us it will be up in Brisbane and i highly doubt he will get the verbal spray that he will receive here at Anz.

Not looking good regarding the rumour about Hoff coming to us if this prick has the ankle injury always playing up.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just do what the Knights did to him, tackle him around the waist and land the rump on his ankle, works every time.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Nah he will be a thorn in our side. Will be injured every tackle then turn up for a grubber or finish off a break the lil a-hole!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If he doesn't play I hope our forwards put a hit on him in the parking lot. :p

Haha he probably won't play... A shame... Was looking forward to it.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah he'll play.
I think it was an article in the NRL website about the Broncos playing him at five eighth. If this is the real deal we will be going through he was a turnstile.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think it was an article in the NRL website about the Broncos playing him at five eighth. If this is the real deal we will be going through he was a turnstile.
Crazy of them to play him anywhere but FB, since he was not good in the halves for us once, and brilliant at FB.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the broncos must hide him at fullback, a lesson we learnt in 2010

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's a big draw card so if nrl have a say he'll be at least named.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
He has massive injury problems, has never quite recovered. After every tackle he seems to get up slow, or hunch over. I see him having another year like he did last season.

And no, i doubt he will play round 1.

N

Natboy

After seeing the little shit limping at the airport, do you guys think he is about to pull a heartlage and not play??
He would've planned going down with this injury before the nines started just like he went down on purpose after scoring a try to be the hero & no one went near him to see if he was ok!

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would love to see T-Rex come to life in Round 1 and trample over Barba.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just about every player that has left controversially, has ripped us a new one when playing against us the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.