Barba in round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am hoping the Bulldogs players target Barba, & forget about Hoffman being there & Barba passes to Hoffy & he scores heaps of tries under the posts. :D

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am hoping the Bulldogs players target Barba, & forget about Hoffman being there & Barba passes to Hoffy & he scores heaps of tries under the posts. :D
Ohhh yeah ... Aha... Please make sure to take your meds kaz

A

Alexander the Great

SBW last year??
For me SBW went away for a long time so when we had to finally play against him i was like meh.
But the Mason game i was still angry at him and we played him a lot sooner.

Mason also got under my skin when he scored the first try and stayed on the floor and smiled towards our fans.
Hated that game.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I reckon when barba is running onto the field, it would be nice if our cheerleaders all lay down with their leg in the air, grabbing their ankle, and screaming

N

Natboy

I reckon when barba is running onto the field, it would be nice if our cheerleaders all lay down with their leg in the air, grabbing their ankle, and screaming
Or paint black eyes & bloody lips on them

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would also like too see the laying down and 1 or 2 legs in the air thing by the cheerleaders haha ;)

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What cheerleaders???

2nd phase play

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Isnt Barba a bronco I thought this was a bulldogs forem!!
:grinning:

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
As long as we don't make a t-shirt we should be ok.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
Oh god I wonder if they will, I wouldn't be surprised.

That reminds me, I still have a Barba tshirt. I wanted to burn it, but it is a pretty high quality tshirt so I might put it in a clothing bin... Does stuff in clothing bins actually go to needy people or does it just go to some OP Shop where middle class people buy cheap clothes?

A

Alexander the Great

Oh god I wonder if they will, I wouldn't be surprised.

That reminds me, I still have a Barba tshirt. I wanted to burn it, but it is a pretty high quality tshirt so I might put it in a clothing bin... Does stuff in clothing bins actually go to needy people or does it just go to some OP Shop where middle class people buy cheap clothes?
Ebay it and use the money to send him a shi7 to the Broncos HQ.

http://www.shitsenders.com There you go even got you the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.