BankWest Stadium

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
First time at bankwest with the kids. Bloody enjoyed it, they had full view even with someone sitting infront. Atmosphere was incredible for a 13k crowd. Left with a win so overall was a brilliant Sunday.
11,782 IIRC

I'm Not being one of "those guys", just remember it because I was guessing 14k until they showed it.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the Carpark directly next to the stadium.

Dont know what it's called but if you're driving to the stadium with it on the left side of you it's entry is on the left just before the stadium.

I spun out there was something free these days lol
We parked at the leagues club. The ***** charge members of the club parking. It's such a shit leagues club too

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It's the Carpark directly next to the stadium.

Dont know what it's called but if you're driving to the stadium with it on the left side of you it's entry is on the left just before the stadium.

I spun out there was something free these days lol
Gotcha. I saw that walking in but there was a cop and another ‘security’ fella and I assumed (wrongly it seems) they’d stop you turning in. But the traffic on O’Connell Street was also bumper to bumper so maybe just gotta get there early, go somewhere for lunch and come back for the game?

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I refuse to give those scum ***** 10 cents lol
Bro my missus signed up last week coz we weren't sure of parking so thought that'd be the easiest. They didn't send the membership so charged us the $30 instead of $15 it is for members. Scum club

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Gotcha. I saw that walking in but there was a cop and another ‘security’ fella and I assumed (wrongly it seems) they’d stop you turning in. But the traffic on O’Connell Street was also bumper to bumper so maybe just gotta get there early, go somewhere for lunch and come back for the game?
I was about to drive past it but the cop waved me in lol

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
We parked at the leagues club. The ***** charge members of the club parking. It's such a shit leagues club too
I became a member of the club to get a discount on drinks
the parking is $15 for members and $25 for non members i believe

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I think if you spend $25 (eg: lunch) in the club you get parking rebated but I’d feel dirty giving the Eels $1 :-).

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I became a member of the club to get a discount on drinks
the parking is $15 for members and $25 for non members i believe
$30 non members. Plus we spent 55 for lunch there. Never again

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The contract is with VenuesLIVE (NSW Government) which operates both Accor and CommBank. I believe it has about 4 years to run before re-negotiation time.
That seems like a long time to be honest,
Don’t get me wrong I love the fact we are winning again but not keen on traveling for years to come.
Homebush a bit more practical in my opinion.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The contract is with VenuesLIVE (NSW Government) which operates both Accor and CommBank. I believe it has about 4 years to run before re-negotiation time.
I understand the 4 year contract between the two venues but still don’t see why we are fixed into Parramatta
Why can’t our club say we prefer Homebush

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like having our own $360m Commbank stadium is the only answer...not that it will ever happen.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I understand the 4 year contract between the two venues but still don’t see why we are fixed into Parramatta
I think it’s due to the money clubs get paid to take games to stadiums that cost untold millions to build and would be otherwise empty too often. As always SD, it’s about the bucks vs common sense.

mandodogz

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hope we dont have a 4 year contract with Commbank stadium I have Platinum plus for the good sponge seats at Accor. No top seat comfort wise at Commbank plus bad parking. I have a disability and Accor suits me perfectly. Short walk from car park suits fine till have our 2way with South’s using far side to get in game kills me.
If I miss a game it’s a Commbank game , as am worn out by end of match !!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Can we make this our home permanently?? There tonight and what a magnificent stadium. I can’t wait to see what the atmosphere would be like if we were getting 20-25k there and playing good footy. The next few years I’m really going to enjoy this place
I watched it at the pub and could feel the atmosphere. I’m all for this move