Bankstown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherwin_7

Shifty Sherwin
Reaction score
May he RIP

and may the scumbags who did it burn in hell

But why did they rush him top Liverpool hospital when Bankstown hospital is just around the corner?
I heard the other day that Liverpool hostipal is the biggest hospital in the southern hemisphere.. Dont know if its true.. But maybe he required surgery and they could only do that at Liverpool?.. Not sure.. Either way its terrible news..

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
A young cop lost his life to protect us. RIP.

I hope they torture and fry the ****er!!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
my sister used to live 3 units from the shooting, my cousin currently lives across the road from it, she wasnt allowed back inside her apartment so her and her hubby had to sleep at her mum's place. We went by yesterday to check it out, couple of the campsie police were helping which i know, they are all filthy as. They wont rest till they find the murderer

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
my sister used to live 3 units from the shooting, my cousin currently lives across the road from it, she wasnt allowed back inside her apartment so her and her hubby had to sleep at her mum's place. We went by yesterday to check it out, couple of the campsie police were helping which i know, they are all filthy as. They wont rest till they find the murderer
When I was unit hunting, I was looking at several in Cairds and Reynolds which is right behind it

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I was unit hunting, I was looking at several in Cairds and Reynolds which is right behind it
That's a lie.

You would never go unit hunting in a pleb area like that :p

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
That's a lie.

You would never go unit hunting in a pleb area like that :p
Unit I purchased is in Bankstown. Near the Maccas.

I am a man of the people lol

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RIP,

I hope they catch the culprit tie his b@lls to a horse and make the horse run untill the phucker is dead...Phucking drug dealing low life.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
RIP,

I hope they catch the culprit tie his b@lls to a horse and make the horse run untill the phucker is dead...Phucking drug dealing low life.
I believe a 55 yr old and a younger guy have both been arrested and charged with murder.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
May he RIP

and may the scumbags who did it burn in hell

But why did they rush him top Liverpool hospital when Bankstown hospital is just around the corner?
Depends what the emergency departments can handle

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What a horrific event. I can't imagine how the family of the young officer must feel. The poor bloke is out looking after the community and this is what happens. It's time we started thinking outside the box when it comes to drugs. Prohibition is a total and utter waste and as long as it continues then so will these stories.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
This burns me to the f*cking bone.

May the officer Rest In Peace. My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
What a horrific event. I can't imagine how the family of the young officer must feel. The poor bloke is out looking after the community and this is what happens. It's time we started thinking outside the box when it comes to drugs. Prohibition is a total and utter waste and as long as it continues then so will these stories.
I agree. Execution to any Biker. Lets face it, everything runs out through them. No trial, no question. Hunt the ****s down like rats.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
They found no drugs in the apartment..

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
They found no drugs in the apartment..
Then why shoot at the cops? they must've flushed them. or maybe one of them did a runner with the drugs

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Then why shoot at the cops? they must've flushed them. or maybe one of them did a runner with the drugs
Or just typical scum human who should be deported

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Doubt that they would be able to do that of they were being raided it would not be for a small amount of drugs

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
hey guys, just heard 4 cops were shot and 3 men shot dead.

Scoop fail..

Seriously though, it was carnage there last night. I drive a black wrx and was coming home through there from condell park bball stadium and the cops pulled me over to see if I was "a person of interest" lol

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Labor and Greens have voted down movements for tougher penalties for cop killers so expect a small sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.