Rumour Ball playing 13

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
she was sacked last october but said this:

"The solution is simple, he needs to grow up," she wrote.

"Move to Manly, cut ties with the negative influences in his life, stop hanging with fans, control the diet and have the mindset and attitude he once did circa 2019.

"Too many enablers and excuse makers around him. It's always everyone else's fault."

mandingo

Waterboy
Reaction score
I reckon we will sign him it's obvious we are a club that doesn't have a no dickhead policy

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not currently at the club. All I will say is it’s easy to fire away when you’ve left.
for sure but when its coming from your current captain as well it doesnt seem like its a one off

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score

"Move to Manly, cut ties with the negative influences in his life, stop hanging with fans, control the diet and have the mindset and attitude he once did circa 2019.

"Too many enablers and excuse makers around him. It's always everyone else's fault."
If he has negative influences then so does JAC and he does just fine. Please remember there’s always a lot of agendas out there and certain people (not the players) just don’t get on.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Agree having Mahoney fatigued in the middle defending with Schuster is a recipe for disaster. Teams will roll us through the middle close to the try line.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
attacking wise he'd be a great lock. There's nothing left on the market so wouldn't be against. Also doubt it'd happen tho.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Please stop listening/watching NRL360. It’s not all as it seems.

Also DCE is a sook, not a fan of how quickly he passes commentary on fellow player. Wouldn’t happen in current culture setup by Ciraldo. You stand by you teammate no matter what and if he’s on the outer you leave it to the upper management to deal with that not play it out with commentary in the media.
Agree with the DCE comment he has caused a few riffs apparently.

I think Schuster is a super talent but I don’t need to watch 360 or any other program to come to the conclusion he isn’t fit mate and he’s not happy either. It’s a lot of pressure on Ciraldo when he’s already got a few projects going on at the moment.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I doubt the powers that be are looking at him.. he kicked up a stink last year because he didn’t want to play in forwards so obviously has a poor attitude.. not what the club looks for in a player.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

The 2nd generation of Club Greats don't always have the Aura of their predecessors..

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Heard a few years ago that Schuster is a bit of a ratbag from a mate who knows him

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Manly pay 75% of freight, he becomes a cheap forward who COULD turn things around and be great OR, if not, he can be left to languish in reggies.

Personally, I'd rather he not come anywhere near the club. Sounds like a fucking baby.