Ball Grabbing Burgess escapes NRL Match Review scrutiny for scrotum squeeze.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put this all down to the Black Friday game when we bent over so the nrLOL can give it to us which ever way they wanted. Instead of standing up and supporting our captain! Graham, was fuming, and we allowed the pieces of corrupt shit walk all over us!!! Thank you Raelene Castle!!!

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And here's the excuse from the NRL.

Bitterly disappointed that Luke Patten would turncoat the club and offer a pathetic excuse for not charging Burgess.

=============

Speaking to the Herald, Reynolds said he would have liked referee Gerard Sutton to blow a penalty.

“I didn’t want to see him charged, but I wouldn’t have minded a penalty,” Reynolds said. “I’m just surprised he could find them.”

Burgess is expected to be handed a concerning act warning during the week and MRC manager Luke Patten explained why no charge was handed down.

“The MRC deemed contact as incidental and available footage was inconclusive in order to pursue a contrary conduct charge,” Patten said.

Based on the evidence available, at all times Tom Burgess appears to be looking in a different direction and any contact did not appear deliberate.”

==============

So there you go!

A hipdrop that isn't a hip drop gets you 10 in the bin, but as long as you aren't looking in the same direction as the player, grabbing their balls is perfectly fine.

I mean, lets just totally ignore the fact you see him place his hands all over his groin area, so he clearly knew what he was doing.

Not like it's the first time these grubs have done something similar.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Bitterly disappointed that Luke Patten would turncoat the club and offer a pathetic excuse for not charging Burgess.

=============

Speaking to the Herald, Reynolds said he would have liked referee Gerard Sutton to blow a penalty.

“I didn’t want to see him charged, but I wouldn’t have minded a penalty,” Reynolds said. “I’m just surprised he could find them.”

Burgess is expected to be handed a concerning act warning during the week and MRC manager Luke Patten explained why no charge was handed down.

“The MRC deemed contact as incidental and available footage was inconclusive in order to pursue a contrary conduct charge,” Patten said.

Based on the evidence available, at all times Tom Burgess appears to be looking in a different direction and any contact did not appear deliberate.”

==============

So there you go!

A hipdrop that isn't a hip drop gets you 10 in the bin, but as long as you aren't looking in the same direction as the player, grabbing their balls is perfectly fine.

I mean, lets just totally ignore the fact you see him place his hands all over his groin area, so he clearly knew what he was doing.

Poor Burgess not only lost his line of sight but his sense of touch as well. Scam!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It my opinion this sort of thing should be settled on the field not by refs, judiciary, etc.

Barge-Arse should of had fists flying at his head.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares where you're looking.. pretty sure you'd realise when you've grabbed onto another blokes nuts..

YearOfTheTrot

Waterboy
Reaction score
Both The Roar and Fox Sports are making noise about Tom Burgess grabbing Reynolds testicles during the game, yet NRL Match Review panel are still yet to cite anyone from the game.

Surely Phil Gould needs to get a voice on this one and put it to the NRL why aren't they charging Burgess for such an blatantly obvious act.
Typical of the burgess’s to do grubby behavior like this

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What would these fools do when a bulldogs player is the next Alex Mckinnon?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

=============

==============

So there you go!

So by that ruling you can take someone’s head off accidentally cause you won’t looking at them.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What on earth did the Bulldogs do to Patten when he finished up with us, not the first time Patten has run in the complete opposite direction of logical conclusion when dealing with offences against the dogs... At first I thought it was him not wanting to be seen as biased but he not been with us for over a decade now and he's still overly cautious when it comes to showing the dogs some due care.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What on earth did the Bulldogs do to Patten when he finished up with us, not the first time Patten has run in the complete opposite direction of logical conclusion when dealing with offences against the dogs... At first I thought it was him not wanting to be seen as biased but he not been with us for over a decade now and he's still overly cautious when it comes to showing the dogs some due care.
He actually is pretty bad at his job all round, he’s been behind some of the baffling decisions in the NRL

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
I just hope next time we play these scums we have pur entire team and karl ready to go

I want us to belt the fuck out of them starting with mr doggie lover Keaon would love see us flatten that **** and his lover boy murray

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So apparently you have to be looking at someone’s nuts to squeeze them? There you go I didn’t know that. Just like you don’t have to use your hip in a “hip drop” to get 10 in the bin, I am learning something new every weekend.
These blokes are just taking the piss.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
So apparently you have to be looking at someone’s nuts to squeeze them? There you go I didn’t know that. Just like you don’t have to use your hip in a “hip drop” to get 10 in the bin, I am learning something new every weekend.
These blokes are just taking the piss.
Probably Burton's fault...

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
No surprises it wasn’t even mentioned. How would they even fit the grand final bell through the judiciary doors? Fuck the NRLol