Opinion Bailey Biondi-Odo ??

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just get Thompson to run at him after telling Thompson he banged his sister all off season to improve his tackling and he will be our half

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Need to sort out of he’s a hooker or half and develop the shit out of him. His natural talent is there and he seems to have some fire in the belly which is rare for a Bulldog over the last few years.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
extremely poor coaching from Tbaz tonight, BBO showed in 1 set of six he was head and shoulders above them and then gets fuck all game time.
Allan was fucking terrible, same as Knockonburr

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldnt be putting BBO out there iether.

this team and petformances will do nothing but destroy his confidence.
not to mention the bad habits he will pick up.playing with so many dumb fucks in the team at the moment.

i am glad we are not winning games.
we win a few and fuckers on here will be calling for the Likes oh Hoppa to be resigned again

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
BBO
BURTON

They are our 2022 halves.
Should be our halves.

The kid has some class?

He does in 5 minutes what Averillo and Flanagan have struggled with all season . Get us on front foot

He’s only had cameo appearances but you can already see he’s a natural ball player with a slick running and kicking game but what I like most is how he can play at the defensive line.
Averillo looks robotic and Flanagan only dumps the ball inside . Biondi looks to give us that heads up player where you play what’s in front of you

Needs to be given more time in the halves

I’d go with Lewis / biondi halves for rest of the year

Averillo/ Flanagan have had their chances

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Na... we'll keep persisting with Flanagan who has no hope.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When Kyle is the starting in the halves, the average scoreline is 34.5 to 8.9 (us losing of course). When he is not in the team (i.e. when Avo is 7), the scoreline is 27.5 to 18.

We score more and concede less when he is not playing. If we were losing every game but average 8.5 points the hill to climb next year wouldn't seem as large.

I'll come out and say I was for signing Kyle backend of last year because on face value he looked good and someone who could fill a void. I'm happy to admit I was wrong and we need to give BBO a crack next week.

Last edited:

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I loved his attitude after he scored his try, he seemed genuinely pissed off. Not sure if was the lead-up to the try or the general state of the game but he's a competitor.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our halves are sorted. BBO and Burton, see how dufty goes a fullback atlesst we will score some points . JMK is alright don’t mind him at all.
Jmk and Jackson topine at hooker