Opinion Bailey Biondi-Odo ??

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know he's naturally a half but I think he helps the team most at hooker.. His defence is solid enough and he carves teams open from dummy half with his pace.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's unfair to throw BBO in the deep end so late in the season to guide the team around.
All our other halves have been afforded a pre season to play that role and they struggled.
Let this kid come along as a 14 for now and revisit his place and role in the offseason when there's more clarity on who's going and who's coming.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The kid showed some really good touches of the paat few weeks. Above all, im impressed with his toughness and defense. For a small guy he holds his own! He looks a way better prospect then Averilo tbh.
I know people are calling for him to continue his role off the bench, but id really like to see him play a full game at HB. Given he played half the game yesterday, im thinking Baz has a similar idea in mind. I hope so anyway. Averilo was not terrible yesterday, but we are not in a position to garauntee anyone their position. We need to be trying all options so that we put our best team forward. Could that be BBO at 7? We need to find out imo.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Class above Flannagan. Hope Gus would like to see him at 7 next week
We were VERY unlucky with Flanno passing his HIA. I would have loved to see BBO get a shot at the 7 jersey. With his brief stint in the first half we didn't get a chance to see him in action because of Knockonbor's stupid error

Gus.....you know what to do tomorrow

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s a hooker a very good hooker he must be our starting hooker next week and for many many years to come…

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He can take any of the spine positions we are lacking at the moment and still do better than the other crackpots that seem to have a mortgage on those positions.

Out of Averillo Flanngan and JMK, it pains me to say but JMK is the one i'd keep in the spine at this point