Bad news for Bulldogs fans with Canterbury tipped to run last with a 0.10 per cent chance of winning the wooden spoon.......

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We know that wasn’t you . That would be a positive and well you are just a nagative c.unt. Well done for being right c.unt.
Mistakes were made leading into this year, from the overhype arrival of a new coach and new top tier recruits, combined with the the propaganda of the return of JR who was supposed to unite the playing group which all lead to horrendous over reach.

Let's just hope the team gives the good teams a nudge next season regardless of ladder position and shows steady improvement then all negativity will turn into support

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Mistakes were made leading into this year, from the overhype arrival of a new coach and new top tier recruits, combined with the the propaganda of the return of JR who was supposed to unite the playing group which all lead to horrendous over reach.

Let's just hope the team gives the good teams a nudge next season regardless of ladder position and shows steady improvement then all negativity will turn into support
We don’t know the exact reason of the fail. We see 80min a week but what the club witness is different. Attitude seemed to be a big thing on top of the talent limitations it turned out to be a cluster fuck. I’m a big believer in senior players set standards and help implement coaching system. We don’t have senior guys in critical areas and the few senior guys were injured for a big part of the year. The young guys just got burnt out. The signings seem to be aimed at head strong players in a limited player market.

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Realistic prediction in my mind and a top 8 finish for the Dogs is very optimistic. Top 4 finish I can't even imagine that happening.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score

Fair enough but if you think improvement will end the negativity that I’m sorry to say but may as well delete your account here because we see the clown and his many alter ego’s will keep pushing the buzz bitch agenda. We have been a basket case since 2017 and poor in many aspects since 2014 but let’s expect miracles with a dead player market and no development for a decade to change in 2 yrs. Noice.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope this article gets plastered all over the walls inside our training facilities.

If there made of the right stuff then it should be good motivation to push themselves to being the best version of themselves.