Aviation Thread

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're right :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
I actually like it. I didn't at first but it's grown on me. ANA have some creative liveries. You seen all the Star Wars liveries?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I actually like it. I didn't at first but it's grown on me. ANA have some creative liveries. You seen all the Star Wars liveries?
Yes. Now I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan, however the nose of this one resembling R2D2 I REALLY like :grinning:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, love that one. Used to come to Sydney all the time. Never got to see the other two, though.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, love that one. Used to come to Sydney all the time. Never got to see the other two, though.
You flying on pc yet? Im stuck on ww2 birds atm , much less shit to remember

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You flying on pc yet? Im stuck on ww2 birds atm , much less shit to remember
Haha. Not, yet. Baby is due pretty soon so just been busy with that stuff. Name a baby store and we've been to it, FFS. Two Sundays in a row we went to castle Hill...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haha. Not, yet. Baby is due pretty soon so just been busy with that stuff. Name a baby store and we've been to it, FFS. Two Sundays in a row we went to castle Hill...
Don't be a jew when it comes to my niece or I'll fuck you up.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sad news about the Ethiopian 737 Max.

Chinese airliners have grounded all 737 Maxs but American carriers are still flying them.

IMO, they should all be grounded until the figure it out. It's clearly the plane itself as it crashed 6 minutes after take off. It'd still be climbing, FFS.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hercules C130J from Richmond doing real low passes today.

Sad news about the Ethiopian 737 Max.

Chinese airliners have grounded all 737 Maxs but American carriers are still flying them.

IMO, they should all be grounded until the figure it out. It's clearly the plane itself as it crashed 6 minutes after take off. It'd still be climbing, FFS.
Pilot probably dropped his ciggy, bent forwards to pick it up.
BOOM.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
IMO, they should all be grounded until the figure it out.
Australia have banned all 737 Max's from flying in, out, and over it's airspace until the issues are discovered. 2 problems in 5 months now.

Reactions: K E

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Australia have banned all 737 Max's from flying in, out, and over it's airspace until the issues are discovered. 2 problems in 5 months now.
Correct call. It's clearly the plane.