Opinion Averilo

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ah well..

moral of the story so far, AVO not ripe anymore, and when they go BAD they gotta GO.

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
9 posters. 0 positives so far.
To be fair, Nu Brown played well today. Every single other player was poor. Averillo was targeted and failed miserably. As for poorest vs their skill, probably Burton. Mahoney looked lost once he realized nobody wanted more than 1 run for the game.

Soon as Kiks went off, our game was over.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey hey, I’m not negative, I just think he needs help. He has shown that he belongs in that arena but the last two seasons have really fkd with him mentally and emotionally. Mulatino being up in his face talking smack all game should have brought out the best in him but it didn’t, fight or flight I guess.
I don't think he has it in him to, do you? Seems like a shy young bloke off field too.
Skelton would have sorted Muttitano out that mikehunt picks his mark..plays like a Souths **** actually.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for people’s honest thoughts?

Did he do ok or has he flopped in another position ?

Defence? Attack?

Thoughts?
Scared of contact. Woeful defence. You can’t teach courage. Another Dufty

In attack he looks fine but unfortunately there’s 2 sides to the game….

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
To be fair, Nu Brown played well today. Every single other player was poor. Averillo was targeted and failed miserably. As for poorest vs their skill, probably Burton. Mahoney looked lost once he realized nobody wanted more than 1 run for the game.

Soon as Kiks went off, our game was over.
Agree with it all. Especially the failed miserably…

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think he has it in him to, do you? Seems like a shy young bloke off field too.
Skelton would have sorted Muttitano out that mikehunt picks his mark..plays like a Souths **** actually.
Just trying to find something in him bro.. it’s definitely getting to a point where he needs that talk

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Scared of contact. Woeful defence. You can’t teach courage. Another Dufty

In attack he looks fine but unfortunately there’s 2 sides to the game….
Wasn't scared when he tanked Talakai one on one.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has some talent. But he lacks aggression and seems afraid of putting his body on the line when he is in a position that he has to. Needs a bit of mongrel. How did he let Ronaldo spray him like that and not stand up to him.or go after him physically? Within the rules of course.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would make a good 14 but he is a better 7 than Flanno but yeah nah, I think he is not up to it

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Like most players today, Averillo did some good things, some bad.. His defence at times was strong, other times, on our line especially, he was poor. I still think for him he's a fullback or nothing. He's not suited to centre.

I'd rather Kiraz at centre and Skelton on the wing with either Averillo or Perham at fullback. Perham was very disappointing today.