CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That proves what exactly?
Proves me right and others wrong, not my fault the club can't transition youth and develop them into consistent first graders.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Averillo hasn't got the mental toughness, physicality or intensity needed for NRL and I'm not sure he ever will. He doesn't enjoy the collision and doesn't go looking for it

Kiraz on the other hand has shown in 2 games he has got all the right attributes to be an NRL player. He was one of our best tonight

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a product of poor coaching. Is an out and out 5/8 and continues to be used as a centre.
He played shit at 5/8 and now is kicking stones just like a teenie because they won't let him have want he wants.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo should just have the sex change operation and be done with it.....he tackles like a 12 year old girl.
They all do. I cant understand this fixation with the wrestle. They are not big enough not powerful enough and have no brain to do it correctly.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Let me know when Burton has as a good a game, thanks.
Sorry mate but if you honestly think your boy is better than Burton you really need to get of the gear.
I do think Ava has talent and yeah maybe he did get thrown In the deep end but that excuse only lasts for so long. As it stands at the moment he wouldn't make NRL In any other team in the comp.
Better people than us would judge him on the open market and sorry but I think Burton might just attract just slightly more interest than your boy.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sorry mate but if you honestly think your boy is better than Burton you really need to get of the gear.
I do think Ava has talent and yeah maybe he did get thrown In the deep end but that excuse only lasts for so long. As it stands at the moment he wouldn't make NRL In any other team in the comp.
Better people than us would judge him on the open market and sorry but I think Burton might just attract just slightly more interest than your boy.
I didn't say he was better, I said Burton still hasn't had as strong a game in the halves as him for us which is 100% true. I've also said numerous times this year Averillo shouldn't be playing first grade and that he shouldn't come back until he dominates in reserve grade.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sorry habibeh but he hasn't got it to be a first grader. He has enough time but all he has done is regress.
Name a player that hasn't regressed

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can't because they all have. But doesn't change the fact that he has and is of no use anywhere on the field.
Yes and like I've said numerous times let him play reserve grade and develop.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I didn't say he was better, I said Burton still hasn't had as strong a game in the halves as him for us which is 100% true. I've also said numerous times this year Averillo shouldn't be playing first grade and that he shouldn't come back until he dominates in reserve grade.
Fair call, and I admit you have indeed stated that previous,
But your support for him whilst openly bagging others is a little hypercritical.
Anyway not trying to start an argument just my opinion and I respect yours.
Even if yours is wrong :tonguewink: (joking)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A good player doesnt need a good coach, they just need an opportunity. Develop my arse, he is shit and always will be, pull your rose glasses off Mr Averillo.
Haha what an absolute load or garbage.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A good player doesnt need a good coach, they just need an opportunity. Develop my arse, he is shit and always will be, pull your rose glasses off Mr Averillo.
I can't agree bro, even elite players need a good coach. You can't play eyes up football all the time.

BUT

Avo is not even an elite reserves player.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This piece of crap deserves his own thread....

To bag the bitch out.

Not a FG'ers arsehole.
he’s playing trash atm but I would too if I was dropped for flanacrap

kids got a weak mentality and shit new generation attitude

trust me he does have abit of skill but it’s the application and effort that’s terribly lacking

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t care what anyone says
We were playing better and more threatening with him at 7
Atleast he takes the line on once or twice a game

what does flanakhara do

one out of 5 averillo kicks are pin point
flanakhara Still hasn’t executed a fg level kick this season