Averillo

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Jake is terrible. As a centre he doesn't carry the.ball out of yardage, and when he does he gets pile driven backwards lol.

Too short for wing and same problem with coming out of yardage.

Can't ball play to save his life so full back and half are out of the question. I'd say his best position would be 6, but Burton is better sorry Marley lol.
I agree with you.

But watch out for the random guy on here who told me I was a "clown" for saying Averillo is too short.

That guy must be an Averillo fan.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Was a big supporter of him but he isn’t up for first grade right now. Should be dropped and kept there for the rest of the year.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Yeah mate, agree totally, compare those 2 spuds to the other side:

Schoupp: 13 runs, 78 run metres, 27 pcm
Kiraz: 14 runs, 110 run metres, 39 pcm

2 of our youngest players making a huge difference, that’s what you need from your backs these days.
Good stats on a losing side - Schoupp and Kiraz really put in don't they? Unlike a number of others in the team at the moment.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is a Moses Mbye Clone... useless as tits on a bulll..
Yes, very disappointing given what the majority of us thought at the start.!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Someone posted a pic with Mick done up as Harry Potter and Assassin started running with it, I think it’s a cracker - he’s going to need some magic.
Yeah credit goes to the member who posted the pic...

Well done legend

Malla

Reaction score
The only hope for Avo’s career is a fresh start. I don’t see a superstar, but he showed a little something early in his FG career. He would benefit from being in a strong team, with strong leadership and players around him. As a player in the Storm, Panthers, Roosters systems he could make a decent back up or 14.
That’s everyone in the NRL

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree that he has been playing sh----t, but because he showed a lot of athletic ability earlier on, Barret has stuck with him.
I believe he failed because he has been played in too many positions with very poor coaching, and may now be beyond repair.
However I firmly believe that with some proper coaching he would have made a good FB, he is fast and has shown that he can beat a man 1 to 1, I have also seen seen him pull of a few very good tackles, including a grass cutter on Kikau
We could also put some of the blame on our poor coaching staff, after all most of the players who have come here have gone backwords, and under the same system you would also see TPJ, BURTON@ JAC, go backwards