Opinion Averillo??

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He was out due to a concussion, I think. Should be right in another week or two, hopefully.

Montoya and Holland are not the answer.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On a serious note guys why wasn’t Jake selected ? Is he still hurt ??

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have no official knowledge but last game, despite getting whacked, was playing with his knee strapped and in my opinion was running only 3/4 pace. For me it’s an obvious knee injury.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
**** got carried away with himself and started playing intelligent football and everyone knows that ain’t how we roll

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does the club still have injuries updates on its website? I remember last year the team physio would give updates on how the injured players were going.
If Averillo isn’t injured then not sure what Pay is thinking?

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have they gone to schools to do promo job lately?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is it asking too much for an alleged professional sporting team to provide an update on such matters?

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s our man, we need to do everything we can to keep this kid..!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
No one answered me yesterday so I'll repeat.
What value is Averillo at centre exactly!?
He is a small quick agile ball running five eighth.

I understand he can't leapfrog Lewis, Foran and Wakeman but why isn't he in the conversation as a fullback or Hooker off the bench.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even if what he has isn’t good enough, he’s gotta pick the best which he just isn’t doing at all and hasn’t for a long time
Agree, Averillo has been his most dangerous attacking option, we need to score a minimum 18-20 points to actually win a game...

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

I understand he can't leapfrog Lewis, Foran and Wakeman but why isn't he in the conversation as a fullback or Hooker off the bench.
No one answered for a reason
Jog on

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Been told he has to complete extra training to lose the sidestep, curb his acceleration to match the rest of the backline, & to drum-out any signs of individual brilliance.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

I have to agree with you Nasheed He’s either fullback or in the halves

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

it's not about developing him as a center, its about giving him experience and game time, especially with no CC. He shouldn't be playing in the centers as he is wasted there but watching him closely I have noticed he is struggling a little with his fitness so I don't think he could handle playing 80 mins of FB yet so the club is probably trying to ease him into first grade. No idea why he's not in the 6
Of course he can leapfrog fucking Lewis since Lewis is shithouse.
Hooker doesn't make any sense. He should be playing 6 or 1, and eventually he will, but with Pay in charge who the fuck knows what this bozo is planning.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Montoya must be a quality player

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
it's not about developing him as a center, its about giving him experience and game time, especially with no CC. He shouldn't be playing in the centers as he is wasted there but watching him closely I have noticed he is struggling a little with his fitness so I don't think he could handle playing 80 mins of FB yet so the club is probably trying to ease him into first grade. No idea why he's not in the 6
Of course he can leapfrog fucking Lewis since Lewis is shithouse.
Hooker doesn't make any sense. He should be playing 6 or 1, and eventually he will, but with Pay in charge who the fuck knows what this bozo is planning.
It’s all about game time this season getting him use to FG of it should be but Pay is a Nasheed.