Averillo is too predictable

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The kennel is an equal opportunity employer lol

If you give it, prepare to take it.
In all fairness when I had my "give and take" it was reported to the mods and I was told if I continued id get banned LOL so it doesn't really happen like that. It more depends on who you are. Hence why now I just shake my head and refrain from commenting as much LOL :tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In all fairness when I had my "give and take" it was reported to the mods and I was told if I continued id get banned LOL so it doesn't really happen like that. It more depends on who you are. Hence why now I just shake my head and refrain from commenting as much LOL :tearsofjoy:
We should have a Kennel MMA thread. A thread where the two arguing parties open a thread, rip into eachother uncensored, then we vote who won and the loser gets banned for a week.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should have a Kennel MMA thread. A thread where the two arguing parties open a thread, rip into eachother uncensored, then we vote who won and the loser gets banned for a week.
HAHAH Great idea, have 3 nominated users as the scoring judges and then call it a day and shake hands.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
And unfortunately you were not gargled and spat back at the rogue, and now we have to deal with the consequences of a wanker!
They invented condoms when you were born

sam snee

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sick of these threads ffs our fans are disgracefully critical avo is still young and better years ahead of him sit back and watch his development grow

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No bans!

Just a Reply Ban in that thread after the judges adjudicate, thumbs up or down Gladiator style, and that way the winner gets the whole thread to themselves unhindered to continue bagging out the Loser lol

OMG this place *shakes head*

I guess it's true: Bulldogs supporters the most passionate in the league lol

Please ...not also dumbest, nastiest, niff nuffiest :grinning:

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@From the area will be captain coach
Dont know why he is here all he does is bag players
Not a true supporter when you want players to fail, fukn shits me
Who the fuck are you to say I’m not a true supporter you dead shit? I was born and bred in Belmore mother fucker. Stay in your lane Stevie. Keep Averillos cock in your mouth and my name out of it. If I’m the “nuffy” coach our 1-17 is
1. Dufty
2. Allan
3. Averillo or Burns (depends on form)
4. Naden
5. JAC
6. Burton
7. BBO or Wakeham (on form again)
8. Vaughn
9. Cook
10. TPJ
11. RFM
12. Hetherington
13. Jackson

14. Averillo if not Centre or JMK
15. King
16. Ava
17. Patolo

bench is varied on form and availability. You obviously coach some junior league crap and think you’re Craig Bellamy. I’m pretty sure 90% of people on here would agree with this line up. One or two changes but the spine I’m pretty sure is what MOST supporters want to see. How much longer do we as real supporters wanna see our club be in the shit cause Baz wants to play players out of position and forcing roles upon them which they are not capable of? If you’re a real supporter you want success! If Averillo was a 7 in lower grades and had the pedigree of a 7 I wouldn’t say shit. Instead he isn’t and Baz is forcing him to be one. Just like he’s forcing BBO to be a hooker when he’s a real 7. It’s bamboozling and annoying week in week out playing players out of position. It’s stunting growth and development. If this continues as said many times Averillo will be the next Mbye. A man with no position

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOLL are you Averillos manager .. you wont hear any criticism of him LOL
Him or Stevie wonder go round his house and massage his ego every week. They don’t get it….. jumping on the hype train. I say he will be good in the centres. But yet I get called a Niff Nuff. Bro the bloke literally played in the outside backs/fullback role through the juniors hahahaha I know people who played and coached him. Wtf are these deluded spastics on about hahahaha

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t think so. I reckon Gus will fire Baz new coach will come in play Averillo at centre and a halfback we have at halfback. THEN the lipstick comes out when Averillo is scoring almost every week

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Seriously the irrational "points" are just embarrassing, banging head against the wall type of shit.
They are literally incapable of giving him credit for anything and will constantly deflect at every moment. We all know he isn't a natural halfback, we all know he would probably do better at centre but ultimately he didn't play bad on Sunday and in this moment he is a better option than all our halfbacks at the club. Considering they're all so focused on him you think they'd also realise he was playing injured through those conditions but again not a word is spoken.

They think it's so easy, they just completely disregard what we're actually doing and think a 'natural halfback' is the solution to everything. If these other blokes are solutions then why haven't they played more for us? Why haven't other clubs picked them up? You've got the Cowboys spending 700k on Townsend. Warriors spending good coin on SJ who's injured already. Broncos spending a fortune on Reynolds who barely trains and missed this week due to 'soreness'. It's hard, there is no simple fix and clubs are going to great risks to try and find halfbacks today.