Averillo Injury?

Chippytaka

Waterboy
Reaction score
Anyone got an update on Jake? I thought he was a chance at playing last week but he’s on the reserve bench again. Anyone got any good mail?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anyone got an update on Jake? I thought he was a chance at playing last week but he’s on the reserve bench again. Anyone got any good mail?
if he was close last week id say he takes wakeham's spot.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only took 23 rounds but I think Baz has finally come to terms with him not being a half. Flanagan is worse in my opinion. He cats it every time the defence comes near him. Hence why a Pearce like player would be great in a young side

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think he's healthy enough to play. He's just been benched/rested.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has been diagnosed with missing half of his spinal cord. He supposed to have a full back instead of half a back .

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You would think with baz being a half that it should be our last worry with development. Seems like all the halves in our squad have gone backwards this year. Could it be over coached? Or just lack of talent?

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think he's healthy enough to play. He's just been benched/rested.

Incorrect he was in a sling last week, He actually broke something and was never a chance to play the last couple of weeks.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol look at all the scum bag fans jumping out
You love him for what reason? Does he mow your grass on sundays or something? He’s a shit half. Should play fullback if we must have him in the NRL squad

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow people giving up on Averillo... Should be a rule, u shit on a player that comes good you should have a piece of shit as your avatar for a month.
And what happens if he doesn’t and how long does he get to “come good”