Australian Political Discussion Thread... With memes

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Know this truth.
Personal details exposed? Employers contacted? I have no idea what is being talked about. First I've heard of it. How dare you!

I didn't invite anyone to join other forum. Let alone play a part in an expose ANYBODY'S personal details.

I did not say personal details given were for a "trap" let alone gleefully given.

I was astounded that someone could believe it.

A thread over there was used to vent about 2 troublemakers on TK, whom Kennellers believed were egged on by the infamous Horse. That is the sum total of my involvement.

On a remedial DM with Mods, Natboy openly said he could get personal details due to his past contacts. That is intimiatory.

I have absolutely no background in Govt agencies/policing etc to be able to do that even if I wanted to. Why would I? I have been frightened and intimidated and passively threatened with these guys. There's plenty of you decent men out there who have msged me to apologise on these guys behalf bc they have been shocked by the over reach and vitriol.

Many Kennellers can verify this in the DM's shared discussing the fact that Natboy, Dink and myself were actually joking and having a reasonable interaction with each other a year or so back (I would have to check the DM date...even after all the false crap I was accused of. Then those same Kennellers noted that when Horse came back, the vitriol from the 3 started up again towards me.

I have been threatened with legal action from Natboy for not telling him who the person is who was using his name on the other site.

So you all can see there's many issues they have chosen to lump onto me alone. It's all total fabrication and pure evil nastiness and they have let their raging egos and blind rage cloud their sensible assessment of the situation.

Their arguments are with others: not me but they've just used me as an easy target to vent their spleen, even insisting I pass on Natboy's threats of suing the other site.

Unfortunately for them I have pointed out facts, pushed back and not accepted the rubbish thrown at me.

Of course it's a no win situation for me. I can only part way defend myself and I can't possibly hope to compete with the 2 smartarses railing together in tandem against me and I have to keep other parties confidences involved in this as I never wanted to become the meat in the sandwich.

Defending another person's reputation Mr I(on the personal evidence of my own experience) has led to this pile one, after pile on and total fabrication of any part I had to play in the core grievance these 3 had before I even joined TK.

Sorry for the post everybody but I will not be just acceptng false allegations and total bs rubbish about me.

I have sincerely tried to explain this situation thru Mods mediation but these guys have bigger issues and grievances with others and just use me to try and get back at others.

I'm ending my honest explanations now and from now on they can go jump as it's yet another futile exercise and beating my head against a brick wall.

If there's any more accusations thrown out there, I invite anyone interested (except the 2 nutters) and whoever Horse is on here (if he is) to DM me if they are interested in the truth and not some sociopathic like rantings.

On a personal note. Thank you to the Mods for letting this roll out and everyone to get their grievances off their chest. I have often said to them banning people and closing down threads just makes the personality clashes and issues just fester. It's probably helped this this crap to linger around as long ad it has.

I look forward to the total non-acceptance of snide remarks, nicknames, insults, low blow personal threads about radio callers directed at me, oblique mentions and also direct contact in any way shape or form, by Mods in the future between Natboy, Dinkum Dog and myself.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Astounded. Yet the evidence tells the story. OK :-).

I never ‘joked’ with the individual involved and in fact it was ME who said ‘stop DM-ing me’.

The rest of it is utter crap and screenshot evidence would blow away the denials.

Anyone who sides with that person well it says a lot about you too.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Give it to the Mods and if they approve it, put it up on here.

Of course if that happens I do have the right to explain away paranoid interpretations of what is presented that suits some oddball agenda.

Although I admit that is nye on impossible to talk sense with some.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

@KambahOne

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So now it’s down to ‘paranoia’ and ‘oddball’.
How desperate can one get?
Mods already have the evidence, they were in the same conversation. The denials only increase the guilt. I’ll let it go as long as the truth is recognised.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will have to cancel the kumbaya sing a long. Won't get my money back now, at this short notice. :(

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ha ha - a woke lefty calls me a freedom fighter. OK.

No, my details were not exposed because it was as plain as day what was going on and they were far from the sharpest knives in the drawer in the way they went about it. But people I know and respect - yes - their personal details were exposed, their employers were contacted and - do I need to go on? Anyone who participated in that or thought it was acceptable and then to try to replicate it is no innocent bystander who then seeks cover by saying they’re ‘harassed’.

So it wasn’t actually ‘dealt with’.
But hey, defend the guilty, says a lot in my view.
I'm not defending anyone, I'm just sick of the same old issues between you three being aired publicly and it doesn't seem to be Wendog who has dredged up the old feud in this case.

Fair enough, I don't know everything that has been going on behind the scenes and there are things I am not aware of, but even if you guys and the friend you mentioned believe you were 100 percent the wronged parties, I don't know what you hope to achieve with this public baiting and mud slinging. It doesn't exactly paint you guys in a sympathetic light, all it does it derail threads and get discussions closed down.

Two pretty level headed people who are aware of everything that went on have said that none of you were blameless, and I tend to believe them.

One thing is for sure, the majority of people on TK are over the bickering, baiting and mud slinging. It achieves nothing.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No mate. It hasn’t been resolved and she is still involved in it to this day. If I posted it all publically you’d all be in shock. DD and I have been EXTREMELY patient considering
Fair enough, I don't know everything that has gone on behind the scenes.... I think we're all just tired of seeing these ongoing grievances aired in public. It derails threads and could lead to the banning of discussions we all enjoy on here. You said in another comment you would try to disengage and block the member you are at odds with, and I think that's the best approach. If you three stopped interacting (both in threads and DMs), I think the forum would be a more pleasant place for everybody (including yourselves).

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair enough, I don't know everything that has gone on behind the scenes.... I think we're all just tired of seeing these ongoing grievances aired in public. It derails threads and could lead to the banning of discussions we all enjoy on here. You said in another comment you would try to disengage and block the member you are at odds with, and I think that's the best approach. If you three stopped interacting (both in threads and DMs), I think the forum would be a more pleasant place for everybody (including yourselves).
Yep it's ended NOW!!!
Proceed with memes!!!!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That’s true and with respect to Hacky & Covens they don’t know the full story either. Believe it or not I have mellowed a bit and that’s why I left a lot of it. To see someone like her laugh in our faces makes me pretty furious however I have blocked her and if she is serious about ending this she should really block us too at a minimum as I won’t hold my breath that her and others will do the right thing in other regards that we won’t go into

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That’s true and with respect to Hacky & Covens they don’t know the full story either. Believe it or not I have mellowed a bit and that’s why I left a lot of it. To see someone like her laugh in our faces makes me pretty furious however I have blocked her and if she is serious about ending this she should really block us too at a minimum as I won’t hold my breath that her and others will do the right thing in other regards that we won’t go into
Fair enough, man. I don't want to get into the whole they said, she said thing. There are two sides to every story and all that. I just didn't think the public baiting was a good look. If you will do your bit to try to keep the peace, that's all anyone can ask.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This coming from the bloke who thinks @Hacky McAxe is a little to the left of Stalin...
I’ve said hacky is further left than Stalin? Why lie and flip what’s been said lol hacky has always said I’m too right wing for hitler. Stop being a stereotype spreading misinformation

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I’ve said hacky is further left than Stalin? Why lie and flip what’s been said lol hacky has always said I’m too right wing for hitler. Stop being a stereotype spreading misinformation
Hyperbole is a common tool of humour. You have frequently called him a lefty, though.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not defending anyone, I'm just sick of the same old issues between you three being aired publicly and it doesn't seem to be Wendog who has dredged up the old feud in this case.

Fair enough, I don't know everything that has been going on behind the scenes and there are things I am not aware of, but even if you guys and the friend you mentioned believe you were 100 percent the wronged parties, I don't know what you hope to achieve with this public baiting and mud slinging. It doesn't exactly paint you guys in a sympathetic light, all it does it derail threads and get discussions closed down.

Two pretty level headed people who are aware of everything that went on have said that none of you were blameless, and I tend to believe them.

One thing is for sure, the majority of people on TK are over the bickering, baiting and mud slinging. It achieves nothing.
Cool, believe who you want, no issue for me.
I care 0% for ‘sympathy’.
I’m happy to leave it there, provided I’ve exposed some wariness about certain individuals and the things they’ve previously done, despite their lame denials.

Now, back to the memes (assuming I find some) :-).