Australian Political Discussion Thread... With memes

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here it is. A definitive thread for discussion of Australian politics. I know we all love our politics but try to keep it civil. Remember that we all have different beliefs and all of them are equal, or something like that.

No outright abusing each other. Feel free to debate with some heat involved, just don't stalk and harass each other just because you have different opinions.

Anyway, let the debates (and memes) begin

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In light of recent events proves what I have always said, you should NEVER have a God botherer in a position of authority!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Here it is. A definitive thread for discussion of Australian politics. I know we all love our politics but try to keep it civil. Remember that we all have different beliefs and all of them are equal, or something like that.

No outright abusing each other. Feel free to debate with some heat involved, just don't stalk and harass each other just because you have different opinions.

Anyway, let the debates (and memes) begin
You should have opened with this:

1660713098409.png

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Not sure who told him about this loophole, but it wasn’t Christian.
87388B9E-9C7F-48FC-905B-B32FB6D66AA1.jpeg

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Linking that piece of shit to Jesus is blasphemous enough.

His hillsong cult can keep him.
That's kind of the point, bro. He links himself to Jesus at every opportunity, but his actions aren't consistent with a man who practices what he preaches. This is my problem with a lot of Christians. They think they can make up the rules to suit them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's kind of the point, bro. He links himself to Jesus at every opportunity, but his actions aren't consistent with a man who practices what he preaches. This is my problem with a lot of Christians. They think they can make up the rules to suit them.
Yeah I get you.

Fake Christians are one of real Christians worst enemies.