Australian : Ennis denies plans to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Holy sh!t my first Kennel love affair. Does this mean I'm finally accepted into the lounge crew? WOW!
Lounge Crew requires a Pass in Paint, Credit in imageshack.us and a Credit in storing gay photoshop images in your PC

With these qualifications you are in :p

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
The Bulldogs and Ennis have confirmed that he is signed until the end of 2014 and he isn't going anywhere. He said he has not spoken to Newcastle

L

loui323

[FKN-SIK];2370080 said:
The Bulldogs and Ennis have confirmed that he is signed until the end of 2014 and he isn't going anywhere. He said he has not spoken to Newcastle
Where was that ? just got out of a meeting.

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Michael Ennis Re-Affirms Commitment to the Bulldogs
13/04/2011 2:38:07 PM
In response to media speculation today, the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs can confirm that Michael Ennis is signed to the Club through to the end of the 2014 National Rugby League season.

"I have agreed to extend my stay with the Bulldogs recently, nothing has changed,” Ennis says. “I have not spoken with Newcastle since leaving the club many years ago.”

Bulldogs Chief Executive Officer Todd Greenberg has reiterated Ennis’ importance to the Club.

“Michael Ennis is highly regarded at the Bulldogs,” Mr. Greenberg says. “We see him as a future leader and a long term player with the Club.”

Source: Bulldogs Website

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
^^ Case closed, once again the papers blow arse another article

L

loui323

Bring on the EELS Mother Bit#hes... Yeahhhhhhhhhhh wooooooooooooooooooooo

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
"I have agreed to extend my stay with the Bulldogs recently, nothing has changed,” Ennis says. “I have not spoken with Newcastle since leaving the club many years ago.”

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
For anyone who wants to know the original architect of the rumour was Brad Walter from the SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.