News Australia Hit by Major Cyber Attack

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did someone actually reply to the Nigerian prince?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this should be moved to the rumours section

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
boring without the Minneapolis riots thread.

China are the world's mischief makers and the biggest threat to global stability. They need to be put back in their box.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

China are the world's mischief makers and the biggest threat to global stability. They need to be put back in their box.
Thought that was Americas job...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bloody chinky chonks

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can we have one of these thread without it degrading into stereotypical racism?

We could just collectively pick on the CCP. But that will probably get the site hacked.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

I thought you required evidence to believe something etc otherwise anybody can accuse anyone of anything, this prime minister speech was vague as fuck and it looks like fear mongering

he doesn't say what was done, how they detected it, how they know who did it and why they should be believed now after lying about ddos attack on the mygov website crash

normally I would think that the USA and their puppets are angling for a war like when they tried to convince everyone that Iraq had WMD's but obviously that's not the situation with china having nuclear weapons as a deterrent , so my theory that they want to blame china for the corona virus to get out of repaying the trillion in debt and/or to stop its expanding economy is looking really good

this is just softening up china, then they release their report that china either released the virus on purpose or kept it quiet, after that everybody should be comfortable with the US cancelling the debt repayment and putting sanctions on china

so yes once again we are on opposite sides, you think china is trying to war biological and technological warfare so they need to be put back in their box but I think they are trying to put china back in their box so they need everyone to think they are waging biological and technological warfare

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Can we have one of these thread without it degrading into stereotypical racism?

We could just collectively pick on the CCP. But that will probably get the site hacked.
yes Im personally offended by the pin dick comment, its not their fault if they have a pin dick

whats next? mocking a person because they were born blind?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
yes Im personally offended by the pin dick comment, its not their fault if they have a pin dick

whats next? mocking a person because they were born blind?
Having a pin dick is a disability?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
yes, pin dicks lack the ability to cause damage to the vagina
I have limits and people with disabilities are off limits.

I won't call those weird alien motherfuckers pin dicks anymore.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Chances are it was China and Israel behind the cyber breach.