News Australia Hit by Major Cyber Attack

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Australia has been hit with a major Cyber attack across all levels of government, the attack was carried out by a foreign state. No word on the fallout yet.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...k/news-story/b570a8ab68574f42f553fc901fa7d1e9
Oh so this is the new narrative huh, designed to send us all in to media driven panic frenzy so we all accept the new Government designed counter measures with open arms and no questions asked? To me it sounds like the pied piper playing his tunes then all the mindless rats follow his tunes into the rabbit hole of control... fuck man you cant make this shit up, they are severely takin the piss!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought you required evidence to believe something etc otherwise anybody can accuse anyone of anything, this prime minister speech was vague as fuck and it looks like fear mongering

he doesn't say what was done, how they detected it, how they know who did it and why they should be believed now after lying about ddos attack on the mygov website crash

normally I would think that the USA and their puppets are angling for a war like when they tried to convince everyone that Iraq had WMD's but obviously that's not the situation with china having nuclear weapons as a deterrent , so my theory that they want to blame china for the corona virus to get out of repaying the trillion in debt and/or to stop its expanding economy is looking really good

this is just softening up china, then they release their report that china either released the virus on purpose or kept it quiet, after that everybody should be comfortable with the US cancelling the debt repayment and putting sanctions on china

so yes once again we are on opposite sides, you think china is trying to war biological and technological warfare so they need to be put back in their box but I think they are trying to put china back in their box so they need everyone to think they are waging biological and technological warfare
You are half way there mate, quite logical except you need to dig much deeper!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh so this is the new narrative huh, designed to send us all in to media driven panic frenzy so we all accept the new Government designed counter measures with open arms and no questions asked? To me it sounds like the pied piper playing his tunes then all the mindless rats follow his tunes into the rabbit hole of control... fuck man you cant make this shit up, they are severely takin the piss!
Not saying it is, but it wouldn't surprise me a bit if it was a false flag...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you think it's the lizard people from hollow earth or the aliens from the dark side of the moon?

Whenever one of these false flags attack happen I'm never sure which group to blame.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Do you think it's the lizard people from hollow earth or the aliens from the dark side of the moon?

Whenever one of these false flags attack happen I'm never sure which group to blame.
it starts and ends with the leaders of a country who have been attacked, they wanted to have a war to make money or gain territory but honour dictates that they cant just attack other countries because they will be accused of war mongering and be in a moral disadvantage, so they act like they were attacked to create a reason

even pearl harbour American leaders were begging for it and got lucky

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
it starts and ends with the leaders of a country who have been attacked, they wanted to have a war to make money or gain territory but honour dictates that they cant just attack other countries because they will be accused of war mongering and be in a moral disadvantage, so they act like they were attacked to create a reason

even pearl harbour American leaders were begging for it and got lucky
So... Lizard people then

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I thought transformers lived on the dark side of the moon?

But that's bullshit, the moon is a hologram :p

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I thought you required evidence to believe something etc otherwise anybody can accuse anyone of anything, this prime minister speech was vague as fuck and it looks like fear mongering

he doesn't say what was done, how they detected it, how they know who did it and why they should be believed now after lying about ddos attack on the mygov website crash

normally I would think that the USA and their puppets are angling for a war like when they tried to convince everyone that Iraq had WMD's but obviously that's not the situation with china having nuclear weapons as a deterrent , so my theory that they want to blame china for the corona virus to get out of repaying the trillion in debt and/or to stop its expanding economy is looking really good

this is just softening up china, then they release their report that china either released the virus on purpose or kept it quiet, after that everybody should be comfortable with the US cancelling the debt repayment and putting sanctions on china

so yes once again we are on opposite sides, you think china is trying to war biological and technological warfare so they need to be put back in their box but I think they are trying to put china back in their box so they need everyone to think they are waging biological and technological warfare
the reason (and this is well known) that Morrison didn’t mention China is due to diplomacy. Both sides of politics know this, it’s not some sort of partisan idea.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the reason (and this is well known) that Morrison didn’t mention China is due to diplomacy. Both sides of politics know this, it’s not some sort of partisan idea.
china has called the accusation baseless so the diplomacy bullshit excuse you came up with is out the door and they should now produce something substantial because they have been challenged, but im pretty sure you will not hear anything else about it ever

to soft accuse someone so they don't have to go into details is the opposite of diplomacy, but its something else well known called propaganda

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Cyber security experts are saying it's China. China re denying it. ScoMo won't say who they suspect.
China still deny the Tienanmen Square Massacre happened.

Seriously is there a worse Government on Earth?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know what's the big deal with this?

International espionage isn't something new and every country does it

Wiki leaks
Ed snowden
Australia - East Timor

Etc etc etc etc

They all do it, it's just the bigger more powerful nations are better at it and have a wider net.