Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think the major concern for us is that we've pissed off China a lot lately. If Russia backed up China then we'd be in trouble. On the plus side, Japan would hit China hard then all we would need to do is stop anyone from reaching our shores and let everyone else fight it out.
WW3 is a real possibility in reality.

No wonder it's 2 minutes to midnight (doomsday clock)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
WW3 is a real possibility in reality.

No wonder it's 2 minutes to midnight (doomsday clock)
The world is one angry dictator from complete annihilation. But fuck it. Humans have had a good run. It's time for the rise of the Martians.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The world is one angry dictator from complete annihilation. But fuck it. Humans have had a good run. It's time for the rise of the Martians.
I honestly believe if HELLary won, the world would been at war now.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Sadly, this little fucker agrees with you...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Russia have a very decent submarine fleet. That's where they would kill us. We'd beat them in aerial combat though and ASIS would compete well against Russian covert operations.

Australia has the problem that we're so cut off from everyone. That said, we're still American allies and we carry out joint ops with the US so Russian knows if it attacks us then it'll be attacking America. The US may not run to defend our borders but they'll use the opportunity to level Russia.
Don't Russians like to play around with missiles and prototype bombs that are 100x more lethal than the ones used in Hiroshima? I honestly don't think they're too worried about Australia?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't Russians like to play around with missiles and prototype bombs that are 100x more lethal than the ones used in Hiroshima? I honestly don't think they're too worried about Australia?
Oddly enough there's many weapons available today that are more powerful than the A-Bombs that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Atomic Bombs were just the original, unrefined Nukes. The ones we have now days are much more powerful. As a side note, Nazis were working on H-Bombs during WW2 which were much more powerful than A-Bombs. If they succeeded in creating them before America created the A-Bomb then it would be a very different world.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmao Hacky McAxe what makes you think Russia and China are telling everyone what they have in terms of firepower or technology...

No way our piss weak army could stand a chance against anything Russian like you claim especially anything aerial.. Russia has advanced anti aircraft systems that the USA isn't too thrilled with or happy they have tested lmao, if you truly think we could take on Russia in aerial combat go ahead and become a jet fighter pilot and try

Also there is not a chance Japan could take on China or really hit them hard these days, yeah sure maybe 60-70 years ago they did but things have changed and being the actual world super power not the USA anymore you don't think they have good technology or smart people around? There are more billionaires in China than our whole population just to give a perspective on a country so large, so think about what they already have or they aren't telling you about...

You seem to be underestimating these countries just based on crap our government and the USA/western countries put out by the looks of it

Our government needs to keep their mouth shut, they need to show respect towards Russia and China and acknowledge these countries are no joke because if we are in trouble I'm not going to be relying on the USA or any NATO/UN countries to come help us properly hey... Take Syria for example all those countries who came to "help" did was make it worse or were doing very questionable things but when Russia stepped in (after being asked too legally) and actually helped the so called war/problem is nearly over

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oddly enough there's many weapons available today that are more powerful than the A-Bombs that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Atomic Bombs were just the original, unrefined Nukes. The ones we have now days are much more powerful. As a side note, Nazis were working on H-Bombs during WW2 which were much more powerful than A-Bombs. If they succeeded in creating them before America created the A-Bomb then it would be a very different world.
Speaking of the Nazis, look who actually defeated them hint not the USA or England

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I honestly believe if HELLary won, the world would been at war now.
Nah Hillary would have just ignored the NK showboating instead of making it the "Worlds Greatest Dick Pulling Competition".

I reckon if it was going to happen it would already have.

But KJU is probably the one pushing the buttons the most, but even he's been put back in his box recently.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah Hillary would have just ignored the NK showboating instead of making it the "Worlds Greatest Dick Pulling Competition".

I reckon if it was going to happen it would already have.

But KJU is probably the one pushing the buttons the most, but even he's been put back in his box recently.
She would of left pin dick alone and started up Putin

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kick all the Commies out. make Australia great again.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm pretty concerned. Kim Jon Pin-Dick meeting Donald Trump? Does anyone think that one of them is dumb enough to try and get the other killed somehow? I wouldn't be surprised if either party is planning it right now. That would be the beginning of the end of the world. If KJPD is taken out, NK will launch all 10 of their nukes around the world, they'll have nothing to lose.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm pretty concerned. Kim Jon Pin-Dick meeting Donald Trump? Does anyone think that one of them is dumb enough to try and get the other killed somehow? I wouldn't be surprised if either party is planning it right now. That would be the beginning of the end of the world. If KJPD is taken out, NK will launch all 10 of their nukes around the world, they'll have nothing to lose.
Pin dick is a false flag. WW3 will be Russia, Iran and China v Murika and friends.

The way it will end is by the whole world uniting to fight a false flag "alien" invasion, ushering the one world government, army, dollar and religion.

Just my guess, not claiming it's a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.