Aussie schoolboys game

paper jam

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think you'll find they've beaten us quite a few times over there. England Academy is an under 19s team with all the players coming from super league clubs and some actually have super league experience, Aussie schoolboys are made up mostly of 17 year olds and a few guys who would've just turned 18, most haven't even played Flegg.
Disagree with ya there mate I think it's a big upset most of these kids played in the sgball witch is the best under 18s comp going around which the majority of the kids are 18 that's what happens when the best squad is not picked super league is the same as 2nd grade there's a few kids who have played 2nd grade in this squad

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Disagree with ya there mate I think it's a big upset most of these kids played in the sgball witch is the best under 18s comp going around which the majority of the kids are 18 that's what happens when the best squad is not picked super league is the same as 2nd grade there's a few kids who have played 2nd grade in this squad
Super League is a bit higher level than ISP cup and which kids have played ISP from the squad?
Most of the kids are SG Ball guys which is against kids at the end of the day.
I do agree that it didn't help that there was way too much chopping and changing in the lead up games and hence they couldn't really settle on the best line up

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Perhaps more games next tour against stronger opposition in lead up games? A review of the rookie coach should also occur.

paper jam

Waterboy
Reaction score
Super League is a bit higher level than ISP cup and which kids have played ISP from the squad?
Most of the kids are SG Ball guys which is against kids at the end of the day.
I do agree that it didn't help that there was way too much chopping and changing in the lead up games and hence they couldn't really settle on the best line up
. My mistake only star toa has played reserve grade, but dogs and jets would be in top 4 in super league no doubt, I'll name three players that should most certainly have been on this tour, ban nano- half from Penrith, poses way more problems than madden who is a kicker and passer who can not tackle, averillo- can handle multiple positions in the backline more than competantly than the kids that went away and kicks goals and Dillon- who was leading try scorer and tackle busts in Sg ball and clearly far superior in pace to any back in this side ,I actually seen him run past toa like he was nailed to the ground up at Toronto in the schoolboy trials.