Auckland nines discussion - squad has now been announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It would be nice to start adding to our trophy cabinet...

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone heard if we are going to take this tournament serious this year?
God, I hope not. Its a bubblegum competition. Admittedly fun to watch but let's hope Des has his mind focused entirely on the NRL premiership.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was it even Des? It might have been some guy called Wayne from Campbelltown just going about his business when dome random starts asking him about something called the Auckland Nines...
Wayne from Campbelltown does look a lot like des though , can understand the case of mistaken identity on this 1

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wonder if turner will be allowed to play this year

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Turner? I'd like to see us add Utai or Patten to the side.

Was it even Des? It might have been some guy called Wayne from Campbelltown just going about his business when dome random starts asking him about something called the Auckland Nines...
LOL well he does have the hair for the area.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he's a tight arse, sticky tape was probably 3 cents cheaper over there

or maybe he was shopping under the radar
Post of 2016 already lololololol made my Monday
he's a scum bag I wouldn't put it past him

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've got 20 bucks on us not winning a game or scoring a try.
Send floppa and perret there, they wouldn't be able to run the 100m to score a try

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
9s is the perfect opportunity to send our halves and let them run riot for the weekend and form a good combination, also it would be good if Des took it serious and sent a decent squad, and to all the ppl who say we dont want injuries, well players could get injured at home or at training like Kane Elegy. Its about time the club took pride in our Jersey coz at the end of the day, these players are representing our club and its quite embarassing seeing what we have produced last 2 years.

Lets blood some creative players and give them free reign, perfect time to find a potential superstar

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
9s is the perfect opportunity to send our halves and let them run riot for the weekend and form a good combination, also it would be good if Des took it serious and sent a decent squad, and to all the ppl who say we dont want injuries, well players could get injured at home or at training like Kane Elegy. Its about time the club took pride in our Jersey coz at the end of the day, these players are representing our club and its quite embarassing seeing what we have produced last 2 years.

Lets blood some creative players and give them free reign, perfect time to find a potential superstar
Perfect opportunity? How? Lol. It's like filling the Australian Sevens squad with Wallabies players and expecting it to prepare them for the Rugby World cup lol. Sure the 7s can be used to bloody youth but thats aboit it.

Much rather our key players back in Sydney training or playing trial matches instead of ****ing around against 9 players when they need to worry about 13.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I at least hope chisolm and Phillips go
might have a chance of scoring a try if not two

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was there for a radio promo, think it was triple m, pretty funny my mate was out there buying tape haha no 1 dog u are a machine haha . Announcement came over the p.a. he was gonna be there from 2-4pm so old mate went home grabbed a jersey went back and got it signed by him . What makes it funny for me is that he got the 1995 jersey signed...... u no the year we beat dessie and his eagles haha unreal.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Abby will be playing 4sure! Keen to see him play with all these hype around him

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
New sponsor announced seem as Dick's gone down the arse.

New name for tournament is "Downer Nines".

I shit you not. Engineering firm Downer is the major naming rights sponsor now!

Status
Not open for further replies.