Au Revoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I am not following in the footsteps of Xeno, but you could perhaps accuse me of chucking a Soliola.

I do not have a restaurant, but I do have a job that means I will be training, writing, researching and travelling all over the world. When I'm in Brisbane, I will be working at the hospital as per usual, saving one teenager at a time.

I have also begun the recruitment process for the Army as a part time musician. Never got to war, and I'll get paid to play my saxophone.

Add this to finishing my degree, then going onto study forensic psychology, I won't so much as have time to scratch myself.

For those of you who I know, I already have your phone numbers and email addresses. I've had a good time on this place (despite a 6 month ban back in the day lol), have met some awesome people, and have wasted a ****LOAD of time. I believe I have a PhD in The Kennel lol.

For those of you going to the game on Saturday night, I'll see you there. I will then be taking my LOA as of Monday once I get back from Sydney.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I am not following in the footsteps of Xeno, but you could perhaps accuse me of chucking a Soliola.

I do not have a restaurant, but I do have a job that means I will be training, writing, researching and travelling all over the world. When I'm in Brisbane, I will be working at the hospital as per usual, saving one teenager at a time.

I have also begun the recruitment process for the Army as a part time musician. Never got to war, and I'll get paid to play my saxophone.

Add this to finishing my degree, then going onto study forensic psychology, I won't so much as have time to scratch myself.

For those of you who I know, I already have your phone numbers and email addresses. I've had a good time on this place (despite a 6 month ban back in the day lol), have met some awesome people, and have wasted a ****LOAD of time. I believe I have a PhD in The Kennel lol.

For those of you going to the game on Saturday night, I'll see you there. I will then be taking my LOA as of Monday once I get back from Sydney.
:o Noooo.

Just out of curiousity, what degree?

And, I have a friend who's a nurse who recently joined the Air Force as a reserve. Then she got bored so got a job at Darwin! I believe she'll still be doing Air Force stuff there - based in the medical section.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I dont have your phone number

heart broken

G

Gladiator.

awww im gna miss leesee on here hehehe she was awesome, but i really didnt get to know her :(

X

XxFoVoSxX

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do this to me :(

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL this place is going down fast!

Pop in and say hi from time to time lees :grinning:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
scott, 1 firebreather is enough.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Shame your leaving, good luck with your studies

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
No Leesee,

Please don't go....Please log on from time to time :grinning:

You have to let me know if you are in Townsville.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Good luck with it all.

Might see ya round here sometime.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
take care and good luck with it all leesee

will see you on the odd return

i have a mental picture of you playing sax under same circumstances as ron burgundy playing jazz flute........"no, no, i'm not prepared".....pulls sax from below her dress

:D

all the best mate :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.