Attracting New players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Perret on a wing and Hoppa centre and BMoz fullback, but apart from last 2 games Perret hasn't been the strongest candidate

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we should play Abbey at FB which is his natural position and have the 2 Morris on one side and Hoppa/Rona the other side.

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That's disappointing.... Does he look like he might have "something" in ability to be able to be a good player maybe in 2017?
Spose i should cut him some slack as the rest of the team is absolute rubbish, thats half the problem if Des actually ever did drop someone there is no one to bring up

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I hate to say it but Hodko is done mate. Offering nothing to Knights.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
From what ive seen of Abbey, he doesn't even look up to NSW cup standard
No, he isnt yet. Besides we have 2 players bmoz and hop who are excellent at fb, imagine going back to a rookie fb after finally sorting that position out after barba left. No thx. Abbey might be ready when bmoz retires

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Abbey is a strange one ... raw skill is definitely there (saw it this weekend), but he seems to be a little lazy/reserved at the back. Rather than reading the game and knowing when to inject himself, he has a tendancy to go missing at times.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think we should play Abbey at FB which is his natural position and have the 2 Morris on one side and Hoppa/Rona the other side.
Abbey needs more time to develop. Put Reynolds at fullback where he can read the play, and Hopoate into the halves.

I wonder how we would go with Kas on the wing?

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Play Mbye and Reynolds at prop... they'll be organising the attack then

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most players didn't want to come regardless. T-rex is our only major signing since 2013, B.Morris came over because of his brother.

We got hoppa but we had to let him not play Sundays for his signature.
Perhaps word is spreading amongst the NRL playing fraternity that Hasler is a control freak with stale ideas?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Perhaps word is spreading amongst the NRL playing fraternity that Hasler is a control freak with stale ideas?
I remember when everyone was linked to our club, we never ended up signing any of them.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't think NSW cup is always a good indication on how a player will go in the NRL. I would love to see Chisholm in the 7 position and Abbey on the wing after playing the next 3 games at fullback. I think Reynolds should play hooker shared with licchaa,.

Bluewhite93

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
One can go back to England and the other can drive to Newcastle???..
The idea of having halves playing in the halves is quite scary after 4 years of tolman and graham. Imagine having a back play on the 4th tackle, that is a dream , actually it's been that long it will be a wet dream

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The idea of having halves playing in the halves is quite scary after 4 years of tolman and graham. Imagine having a back play on the 4th tackle, that is a dream , actually it's been that long it will be a wet dream
not sure what games you guys have been watching or what you think a half is, but Tolman has never been one to pass ... Actually beside flopping and getting dominated , Im not sure what he does ??

Bluewhite93

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
not sure what games you guys have been watching or what you think a half is, but Tolman has never been one to pass ... Actually beside flopping and getting dominated , Im not sure what he does ??
Ur right , He's more of a five eighth taking the fourth tackle all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.