Other News Source Attempted swap. SST for Sutton

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You think these comments hurt me but actually like oil on Teflon it rolls of my ducks back

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You think these comments hurt me but actually like oil on Teflon it rolls of my ducks back
Honestly, we don’t mean to hurt .. it’s just that you make it so easy … so come on, lift your game ..

the fact you openly admit to ripping off hard working Australian tax payers dollars, and that you’re proud of it, probably doesn’t sit well with most people either .. you do bring it on yourself, but that’s probably the plan ..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly, we don’t mean to hurt .. it’s just that you make it so easy … so come on, lift your game ..

the fact you openly admit to ripping off hard working Australian tax payers dollars, and that you’re proud of it, probably doesn’t sit well with most people either .. you do bring it on yourself, but that’s probably the plan ..
No not Aussie tax payers
Centrelink only!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously....Yet you claim to have a high IQ? Your as dumb as a bag of rocks!
Homie you say that but I make 840 a week off Centrelink while u working a brickie job, bank job, etc just slaving away so how am I IQ low when tricking Centrelink

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope we can tell Sutton not to turn up to training also. If we did this deal we could afford AFB, SST, May (2 starting, 1 reserve prop) and Luai
If we were the chooks perhaps..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I know the Centrelink rates due to dealings at work, and no one is on $840/wk you utter goose!!
Yallah if u saw the angles I pulled you’d be (rightly) saying I’m an ‘utter’ genius!’

Coming to Oz as a fresh refugee helps. I came as baby but I get discrimination cuz.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Homie you say that but I make 840 a week off Centrelink while u working a brickie job, bank job, etc just slaving away so how am I IQ low when tricking Centrelink
840 a week.
That’s nothing to be proud of.
These days you need 2k a week to live a normal lifestyle.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
840 a week.
That’s nothing to be proud of.
These days you need 2k a week to live a normal lifestyle.
Well this is where real estate tricks come in
My boy Abdul gives gives me his basement. 28 square Arabic metres, in an old Granville apartment for 400

No windows is catch but f dat. Vitamin D only instead of sun. Girls don’t care but I libe gangsta

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My boy Abdul gives gives me his basement. 28 square Arabic metres, in an old Granville apartment for 400

No windows is catch but f dat. Vitamin D only instead of sun. Girls don’t care but I libe gangsta
Basement? Is there houses In Australian with basements, so 400 for rent what about bills food, clothes and the appliances and all that stuff?

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I presumed a Real Gangster like yourself would be making mad cash on the street.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Basement? Is there houses In Australian with basements, so 400 for rent what about bills food, clothes and the appliances and all that stuff?
Self serve checkouts are SELF serve.
Imagine a world you just don’t scan or switch foods?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yallah if u saw the angles I pulled you’d be (rightly) saying I’m an ‘utter’ genius!’

Coming to Oz as a fresh refugee helps. I came as baby but I get discrimination cuz.
So this wonderful country takes in a young refugee, welcomed into a free country where you can become anything you decide you want to become, and the payback is to suckle on that countries teat for years and rip off the working class Australian tax payers, plus steel and cheat whatever you can from whatever businesses they happen to work in …

And you are actually proud of it ..

You’re all class ..

Hope no one on here recognises you around Granville and drops you in it ..