Other News Source Attempted swap. SST for Sutton

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well this is where real estate tricks come in
My boy Abdul gives gives me his basement. 28 square Arabic metres, in an old Granville apartment for 400

No windows is catch but f dat. Vitamin D only instead of sun. Girls don’t care but I libe gangsta
I don't believe you!
Take a video of your basement in Granville (of all places) with or without items that identify you (IDGAF about that stuff).

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So this wonderful country takes in a young refugee, welcomed into a free country where you can become anything you decide you want to become, and the payback is to suckle on that countries teat for years and rip off the working class Australian tax payers, plus steel and cheat whatever you can from whatever businesses they happen to work in …

And you are actually proud of it ..

You’re all class ..

Hope no one on here recognises you around Granville and drops you in it ..
Yeah all class. Proud of ripping of hard working Australians. The bloke is a fraudulent POS.
Most people with common decency are embarrassed to even be on Centrelink but do it because they have no choice.
Do us a favour you bludger! P$ss off back where you came from!

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah all class. Proud of ripping of hard working Australians. The bloke is a fraudulent POS.
Most people with common decency are embarrassed to even be on Centrelink but do it because they have no choice.
I imagine he is hugely embarrassed and even ashamed. He uses this forum as an outlet to fantasise about the personality he mistakenly wishes he had.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I imagine he is hugely embarrassed and even ashamed. He uses this forum as an outlet to fantasise about the personality he mistakenly wishes he had.
Embarrassed?
I can’t be more proud!
I’ve beat the game of life!
Thought that was obvious
Paid to chill. The dream, I retired at 29!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Trust me if I could get Centrelink in Lebanon I’d be there and out of this hell!
But a rule I can’t get around is I have to be in Australia to get Centrelink it’s BS.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
They have cameras and sensors everywhere.
They also have facial recognition, so if you're a repeat offender, they know and take action to prevent theft.
What's your next bullshit story, Neville?
I can assure you that the self serve checkouts can be gamed!
They work on weight largely. So if you have a 200g cheap thing you buying and 200h expensive thing. Hood them both in your hand and scan the cheaper one twice as you bag it sleight if hand.
Or do the tag switch up before the counter
Or just don’t scan at all.
Saves a fair and adds up

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I presumed a Real Gangster like yourself would be making mad cash on the street.
True and I do. When I need to save up for a jersey or present or something
HSC time is big because students neee help to stay focused
I sometimes tutor them or help them in other ways
A lot of my friends did had this year

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So this wonderful country takes in a young refugee, welcomed into a free country where you can become anything you decide you want to become, and the payback is to suckle on that countries teat for years and rip off the working class Australian tax payers, plus steel and cheat whatever you can from whatever businesses they happen to work in …

You’re all class ..

Yeah but the country didn’t take me in from the good of its heart.
Marxist’s use refugees as a weapon to destabilise the countries they are going too. Weaponised.
You saw what Belarus and Russia did two years ago. That was blatant but it’s obvious

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Gould wants to swap Sutton for SST.
Surron is not a quota player and would represent a good value signing for Catalans once we tip in majority of salary. In theory.

Except one problem.
Sutton doesn’t want to leave Oz. He’s firmly entrenched. Family and all.
Push him

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You’re all class ..

You believe even half of this dribble?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously....Yet you claim to have a high IQ? Your as dumb as a bag of rocks!
IQ 132
The numbers simply do not lie.
These bag of rocks must be the types that are crystals that are linked to spiritual energy and natural benefits.
You can get these from a shop on the corso at Manly if anyone’s been up there.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol at getting worked up over a troll. He has you exactly where he wants you

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all seriousness is nasheed a troll?

it’s kind crazy how much they post.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Also a good way I have made cash fast is to pretend to be a teenage girl in chat rooms and flirt with peds then screenshot and threaten to expose them unless they transfer me 1k. Works one in every 10 times.
It’s how I bought my rexy before I crashed it and got licence suspended

Got the idea from ten Chris Hansen show.

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Also a good way I have made cash fast is to pretend to be a teenage girl in chat rooms and flirt with peds then screenshot and threaten to expose them unless they transfer me 1k. Works one in every 10 times.
It’s how I bought my rexy before I crashed it and got licence suspended

Got the idea from ten Chris Hansen show.
More like your the pedo.