Attack coach

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been reading a lot of topics on TK but no one seems to complain about our attack coach.......Georgalis. He is the one that is most likely to succeed Dean Pay if he is replaced, even temporarily. Is that what we want......a reserve grade attack coach....our attack speaks for itself. He is the one that should be replaced. ???

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well...he shouldn't be an attack coach. Pay brought all his mates from Mounties/Raiders and the club just plugged the rest of the holes with whatever was left at club.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly Pay brought his Raider mates,
Well...he shouldn't be an attack coach. Pay brought all his mates from Mounties/Raiders and the club just plugged the rest of the holes with whatever was left at club.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attack coach? You mean there’s actually a plan to run something other than a block play and a bomb to the corner?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Attack coach? You mean there’s actually a plan to run something other than a block play and a bomb to the corner?
Lol. I'd love to know what the actual coaching setup is like and what sort of impact individuals have. It was only reserve grade but Georgallis managed to do a good job there, what I find odd is that the style of play we saw in reserves is in no way similar to what we now see now in firstgrade. Obviously there's a massive gap between the two grades but surely we would be seeing some more similarities?

Anyway I think the whole join is a mess, need to clean out the whole lot of them. How the fuck Grimaldi still has a job with the club is beyond me.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive been reading a lot of topics on TK but no one seems to complain about our attack coach.......Georgalis. He is the one that is most likely to succeed Dean Pay if he is replaced, even temporarily. Is that what we want......a reserve grade attack coach....our attack speaks for itself. He is the one that should be replaced. ???
No more excuses !!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No no no no more excuses.!!

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
With the way the game is being played flat and on the advantage line someone like Kimmorley would be a good investment as attacking coach. He played a nice flat up tempo style as a player.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lol. I'd love to know what the actual coaching setup is like and what sort of impact individuals have. It was only reserve grade but Georgallis managed to do a good job there, what I find odd is that the style of play we saw in reserves is in no way similar to what we now see now in firstgrade. Obviously there's a massive gap between the two grades but surely we would be seeing some more similarities?

Anyway I think the whole join is a mess, need to clean out the whole lot of them. How the fuck Grimaldi still has a job with the club is beyond me.
I don't think there is any lol, just tackle hard and complete your sets.. you know just JRL shit talk lol. Grimaldi needs to go and should have gone when Des was axed

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Funny enough, we always find a reason to complain about
People said...
Steve folkes was old fashioned defence oriented.
Keven Moore was hit an miss average at best.
Hitler Hasler ( supper coach ) had us playing the ugliest football ever, 2012 is an exception.
Pay the rookie coach that bit more then he could chew.
Sad is our predicament...
From The Entertainers to The Dogs of War to NOTHING...:rage:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he would only be a caretaker, plus hes won a grand final with our reserves

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
With the way the game is being played flat and on the advantage line someone like Kimmorley would be a good investment as attacking coach. He played a nice flat up tempo style as a player.
It's a bit strange that Noddy has never kicked on and made a career in coaching. I know he has had a few minor roles but you'd think he would make a great coach as he was a smart player.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
I agree, he’s done nothing. Going by he’s interviews he doesn’t seem like the most intelligent guy either. Just another minion lurking in the background trying to keep he’s job.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think there is any lol, just tackle hard and complete your sets.. you know just JRL shit talk lol. Grimaldi needs to go and should have gone when Des was axed
My mate is good friends with Grimaldi and gets a lot of goss. Apparently Grimaldi has never rated lachie Lewis... ever. Just goes to show he has no influence on Pays decisions. I don’t think Grimaldi is the problem

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's a bit strange that Noddy has never kicked on and made a career in coaching. I know he has had a few minor roles but you'd think he would make a great coach as he was a smart player.
He probably doesn't want the headaches that go with being a head coach.

If that's the case I can't say I blame him