Atrocious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think we did enough to secure the win but it was obvious which team had more experience yesterday.

Last night we played the reigning premiers, and they're probably the only team in the modern game to have the quality and experience to go back to back.

Des prepared us enough to get the win.

Our defence was top class, but our attack looked disjointed at times. We couldn't even nail a field goal to bury the game when it counted.

It was always going to be a torrid and ugly affair and that's exactly what we needed.

Manly's title defence is not over. I think they'll be there in the Grand Final.

I'm confident we'll be in the GF.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll admit I was no KK fan at the start of this year, but god damn, he has stepped up majorly this year.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The kind of up tempo, open attack we use also comes with a higher risk of errors. A couple of errors were avoidable though, but sometimes the pressure the opposition puts on you can make you make silly errors. Overall they were great, awesome defense and moments of great attack.

Things like barba kicking (and missing) the field goal and Inu swiping at the ball at the end there would have been mentioned to them by Des post match. Not sure why either thing happened. Doubt it will again. Since when does Ben kick FGs. After that kick he still doesnt. And not sure why Inu swiped at the ball near the end of the game and gave them a last shot at us in good field position. A head explosion?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
The scums were dead off their feet in the final 15, we should have put them to the sword and seal the game off.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We didn't play anywhere near our best, the refs were the worst I have seen all season, yet we beat the reigning premiers when it mattered and kept them to only 10 points AND kept them scoreless for 50 mins.Imagine we played to our potential.Well done boys, 2 games to go
Refs made 3 dead set clangers in the first 4 minutes.... surely that must be some sort of record, even for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.