At least 4 trys were put on a platter for Dragons.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Last 3 trys and that other try from one on one steal on Rhys Martin by Hunt were absolutely gut wrenching.

It was already difficult to watch the mistakeathon from the dogs that included but not limited to

1- 3 try assists for Dragons by Holland
2- Rhys Martin handing over the ball twice to dragons via one on one steals.
3- Jack Cogger kick on Dragons try line when all he had to do was pass to his right to get a certain try
4- Jayden Okunbors inability to catch the high ball.

but the comical performance we put on to give away 4 trys that were put on a platter for Dragons made me absolutely sick at the end.

Worst game I have ever seen played by a bulldogs team.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last 3 trys and that other try from one on one steal on Rhys Martin by Hunt were absolutely gut wrenching.

It was already difficult to watch the mistakeathon from the dogs that included but not limited to

3- Jack Cogger kick on Dragons try line when all he had to do was pass to his right to get a certain try

but the comical performance we put on to give away 4 trys that were put on a platter for Dragons made me absolutely sick at the end.

Saw us get flogged by manly in the Ryan era that was sickening and we were runners up the year before but then again manly won it that year

Reactions: DT

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he's just happy to be in the team and trying to enjoy it. He is still green as. He has a bit of a quirky personality buthonestly he is the only one who looked like he wanted to be there when they ran out. Shame the rest don't have hos additude

Not a happy day for Rhyse that’s for sure...

It is unusual to get punished like we did for every error though.

That doesn’t usually happen, the Dragons could do no wrong today.

It happens...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
100% we beat ourselves today some absolute ameture errors today

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Agree with every word. There were three disgraceful trys that were soft as a wet paper towel.

I don't want to turn anyone into a scapegoat but what the fuck is going on with Lewis? He's good for at least two errors per game.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stop it, teams who do this every week bring up “unlucky” tries are just shit. When you are fucking shit things appear unlucky but it really happens because you are shit. Edit I didn’t read your post, you are saying they are shit my bad. My point still stands on “unlucky”

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score

I really am shocked how easy they made it for the Dragons! I predict the Dragons will lose next week because they will be cocky after this game.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And they had a try disallowed as well

Wasn’t forward

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
100% we beat ourselves today some absolute ameture errors today
Picture a dude running hard with untied shoelaces, tripping and his legs and arse bend over his body as he tumble weeds through the field - that was the Dogs today.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score

The Martin strip was the turning point.

8-0 down at that point with a fresh set on their line at last, if we build some
pressure and score a try it’s a different ball game.

Our players are way too sensitive to the scoreline at the moment and fall to pieces as soon as a lead opens up.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Little **** Bent Hunt has done it twice against us now

The strip on martin and the strip on tony williams when hunt was at the groncos

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Relax . We now know we are fighting to avoid the spoon this year. If we manage to avoid it , then it's a successful year. We have a raw team and should expect days like today. Parra and Newcastle have had multiple spoons in their building stages and Newy still suck , while parra semi suck. The club is heading in the right direction with building a base with youth for now and adding experience and stars in the coming years. On a bright note, meaney is looking the goods.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

This is all the information required to make changes.. Drop the worst offenders and play on

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

i think if you review the 2008 season you'll probably find a few games that will give that one a run for its money as the "worst Game Ever" title ..

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is all the information required to make changes.. Drop the worst offenders and play on
unfortunately this is our best.

all the others have already been tried and tested , we definitely dont want Montoya back do we?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i think if you review the 2008 season you'll probably find a few games that will give that one a run for its money as the "worst Game Ever" title ..
Still we never gifted the trys to opposition in 2008.

clumsy errors in our 20 meter line have never been seen before. the worst for me was steals from Rhys Martin, just made my stomach turn. Both of them resulting in trys for Dragons

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
O
unfortunately this is our best.

all the others have already been tried and tested , we definitely dont want Montoya back do we?
OK I'd pick the worst 2 , drop them till they learn to hold the ball..
You can't win with errors like that, the team gets dragged down with it, they're playing catch up all the time.. when players are making crucial errors no matter how good they are ,chances are high it'll cause a loss

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
O
OK I'd pick the worst 2 , drop them till they learn to hold the ball..
You can't win with errors like that, the team gets dragged down with it, they're playing catch up all the time.. when players are making crucial errors no matter how good they are ,chances are high it'll cause a loss

how can you drop players from the team that almost beat the best team in the comp in their own backyard? that too within 2 weeks of the mighty effort?

yes the dogs played the worst game in living memory, but this is what we are going to get with the rookies. dropping them after one very poor game is going to be disastrous for their confidence and their career.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Change the game plan and not this one out shit desball style.
We have to be threatening with the ball .
Team will be up for this one.