Opinion Assassin's 100,000th Post

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well this is officially my 100,000th post, so hopefully I'll do it justice.

This post is to officially thank every single one of you, if it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't spend so much time on here.

All of you helped me get through really bad times, especially health wise over the last 11 years. I've actually spent more time in St Vincent's than I've spent at home.

I've faced everything that could go wrong involved with my heart and the treatments for it, even died 12 times and still here. You guys have been there with through it all.

I will never forget the love and generosity my family and I received from you guys, especially with the Kennel picnic we had at Belmore.

I've made a heap of long time friends on here and health permitting, would love to go to some games together in the future.

Thank you and God bless you all and your families.

PS while I have your attention, I have always been a donor and because an 18 year old Maori boy in Auckland NZ was donor, my kids have a dad. So if you can, I suggest you sign up as a donor too, we don't need our parts when we move on from this world. PPS I'm still allowed to be a donor too which is awesome.

Also want to add never take family and friends for granted, love them, hug them, tell them what they mean to you because when death comes knocking, material shit doesn't mean a thing.

Take care and God bless you all.
Congrats mate!!8-)8-)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

This post is to officially thank every single one of you, if it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't spend so much time on here.

All of you helped me get through really bad times, especially health wise over the last 11 years. I've actually spent more time in St Vincent's than I've spent at home.

I've faced everything that could go wrong involved with my heart and the treatments for it, even died 12 times and still here. You guys have been there with through it all.

I will never forget the love and generosity my family and I received from you guys, especially with the Kennel picnic we had at Belmore.

I've made a heap of long time friends on here and health permitting, would love to go to some games together in the future.

PS while I have your attention, I have always been a donor and because an 18 year old Maori boy in Auckland NZ was donor, my kids have a dad. So if you can, I suggest you sign up as a donor too, we don't need our parts when we move on from this world. PPS I'm still allowed to be a donor too which is awesome.

Also want to add never take family and friends for granted, love them, hug them, tell them what they mean to you because when death comes knocking, material shit doesn't mean a thing.

Excellent post as always my brother. My 100,000 post would be, "boobs", but yours is definitely better.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You've long been my favorite poster on here and we definitely have that connection of brotherhood which is not very common on internet forums.

I also had the pleasure of meeting you in person earlier this year when you went out of your way to come to my area, and you're as awesome in person as you are online.

Love you brother, and God Bless.
Man, last night you were calling him a gronk ffs.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well played mate and God bless you and your family.
Keep swinging and here’s to the next 100,000 hopefully by then the dogs would have celebrated another premiership win.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations Assassin Exorcist on your PoundHub addiction, please send a selfie of your right forearm, Love ya work, doesn't tiptoe calls a spade a spade, saved me a few times when ive went psycho, reached out if needed also, wishing you a speedy recovery, go our Boyz and Holden V8s forever.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Love you brother.. :hearteyes:

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Two thumbs up

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done mate I’ve always enjoyed reading your posts.
Very honest since day one and don’t mind sharing information within reason.
Above all things keep your chin up nothing more important than health & family.
Cheers

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Love having you on here Mr. Assassin. A well respected poster and a funny fucker too lol!

Well done on 100k. May you long post on here.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You're a great influence on this place...ever since you got calmer and wiser hehe... and always been a straight shooter and loyal to those who deserve it. Much respect Ed.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Congratulations mate.

Always good for a laugh and most importantly always the first to have concern for everybody else's wellbeing despite your own health battles. That's the true mark of a man.
And always fighting for good causes like organ donation and bringing things that can easily be forgotten in the hustle of everyday life back into the forefront of people's thoughts.
All the best to you and what is quite obviously your beloved family, hope there are great times ahead.
Keep the **** count coming! Lol