Opinion Assassin's 100,000th Post

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
Shit, I've been around for a while and got basically fuck all posts. Lol.

100k is nuts.

Hopefully, we will see another 100k.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I was 2nd behind KE only before I stopped posting much some 10 yrs ago. Back then KE was on like 40k posts and I was like 21k posts lollll

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Surprised I've only dropped to 12th after all these years of inactivity

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well this is officially my 100,000th post, so hopefully I'll do it justice.

This post is to officially thank every single one of you, if it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't spend so much time on here.

All of you helped me get through really bad times, especially health wise over the last 11 years. I've actually spent more time in St Vincent's than I've spent at home.

I've faced everything that could go wrong involved with my heart and the treatments for it, even died 12 times and still here. You guys have been there with through it all.

I will never forget the love and generosity my family and I received from you guys, especially with the Kennel picnic we had at Belmore.

I've made a heap of long time friends on here and health permitting, would love to go to some games together in the future.

Thank you and God bless you all and your families.

PS while I have your attention, I have always been a donor and because an 18 year old Maori boy in Auckland NZ was donor, my kids have a dad. So if you can, I suggest you sign up as a donor too, we don't need our parts when we move on from this world. PPS I'm still allowed to be a donor too which is awesome.

Also want to add never take family and friends for granted, love them, hug them, tell them what they mean to you because when death comes knocking, material shit doesn't mean a thing.

Take care and God bless you all.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score

This post is to officially thank every single one of you, if it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't spend so much time on here.

All of you helped me get through really bad times, especially health wise over the last 11 years. I've actually spent more time in St Vincent's than I've spent at home.

I've faced everything that could go wrong involved with my heart and the treatments for it, even died 12 times and still here. You guys have been there with through it all.

I will never forget the love and generosity my family and I received from you guys, especially with the Kennel picnic we had at Belmore.

I've made a heap of long time friends on here and health permitting, would love to go to some games together in the future.

PS while I have your attention, I have always been a donor and because an 18 year old Maori boy in Auckland NZ was donor, my kids have a dad. So if you can, I suggest you sign up as a donor too, we don't need our parts when we move on from this world. PPS I'm still allowed to be a donor too which is awesome.

Also want to add never take family and friends for granted, love them, hug them, tell them what they mean to you because when death comes knocking, material shit doesn't mean a thing.

Yea…but you’re a Dallas fan…

;)

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thanks to you all but stop it, you're just encouraging me to post more lol
Feels like I have know you for years but I've only been a member here for a short time, keep it up!

..and we need it to drown out the troll posts too.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

You've long been my favorite poster on here and we definitely have that connection of brotherhood which is not very common on internet forums.

I also had the pleasure of meeting you in person earlier this year when you went out of your way to come to my area, and you're as awesome in person as you are online.

Love you brother, and God Bless.